Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Too Old To Be A Blank Flank OOC (Open to join)

LoCrois

@@LoCrois, I can also lock the advanced one to prevent anyone from posting in it? The other option is for me to merge the two threads (into the regular RP area), and then hide any duplicate posts. Up to you. :)
  • Brohoof 1

OK! So now I hope everything will be fixed soon I PMed Fhaolan and I'm so so sorry to have made everything so crazy for you guys Xp but I hope now everything will be fix and all will be well and we can all happily RP :lol:

Right! I think I've got it all cleaned up. If anything looks weird, I missed a duplicate, or there are posts missing because I've hidden the wrong ones, let me know.

• Brohoof 1

I filled a post with non-sence since it was out of context but if you could delete it that would be good and it was from the advanced roleplays

Got it. Hidden away. :)

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the Party Potatoe  and sure Caramel looks like a nice addition also Guys I may close the search soon for now since we now have a good amount of people wanting to join :derp:

• Brohoof 1

Maybe I'll have some problems, WiFi not working properly. Damn it

I guess I can still check up the RP, but maybe not everyday

Edited by ShadowBeam

Thanks, hey, I'm going to to back in time with my OC bio here a little to the moment he was on the trip to find his family again, that will give him an excuse to be out there

I told my sister about this RP and she might be joining us... she has a similar personality and backstory as mine so it will make this interesting

Sounds fun and the more the marrier right :derp:

I am interested into joining this and the link to my OC is in my signature

Sure thing love to have ya!

Hey guy's just a head's up since I feel like we have pleanty on Pony's for now but I may reopen later and that doesn't mean you guys are cut off from adding my of your own OC's just I feel like we have enougth people to partisapat for now ok. Also if you have any questions or feel you have somepony you'd really like to have join us just ask ok?

• Brohoof 1

Here's my secondary character~Sweet Sunrise

c:

She can really fit anywhere you need her to be. I know her backstory isn't done, but she'll be

open to being anywhere even once I've made her full backstory.

Edited by Mint Drop
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah still feeling your pain lol also I hope everyones keeping track of each others post cause I litteraly just had my OC jump out the wind to spice things up XD

• Brohoof 1