Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Too Old To Be A Blank Flank OOC (Open to join)

LoCrois

Notice!

It's not what it sounds like Thor and I tried to talk with Snow too Tone things down cause he kinda set my Character on a set path with out asking me and yes he was using more power then he really needed too It was cool and all but for a slice of life RP how could be in there and not have had been directly been using magic like that on others since he didn't also really seem to be asking anyone but I did see him fix stuff when asked so that's always good. Also our intention was never to have him leave but tone it down a bit that's all but what's done is done he can come back if he wants but who knows if he will. So I will be opening the Search option invite people if you like and we will start freash with my post for the next morning sound good?

P.S. please post a smile if you have read this.

• Brohoof 1

Not to sound like a broken record, but LoCrois is correct. We did try to be civil about this and ask if he could tone things down and not god-mod other people's OC unless he was given permission to do so. This RP is centered around the theme of "self-discovery" which we all go through in life.

I'm also down with Snow wanting to come back too, just as long as he respects other people's OC's and asks permission if he will be interacting with them in a way where he will temporarily control them. We don't want to give off a bad image and say "It's our way or the highway". That's not what this is about. We want everybody to have fun and come up with their own stories that will end up crossing paths with Stormy Clouds. The concept of this RP is really cool too and I would hate for this RP to die, because of something like this. 

I just hope we can continue to have fun and see how everybody's character develops within the story.  :)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

we can still revive it by posting again and its only dead when it is with all the other whight rps like in the advanced with all of them looking like there cheaked right or not? 

not revive more like jump start I mean

Edited by Yoshikupo
  • Brohoof 1

No, they both left. They're more than welcome to come back if they want. Me and Locrois were discussing it and we kind of want everyone to do they're own thing until her character meets yours or crosses path with yours. 

However, I think we should all probably settle on an idea of where we want this RP to go and what everybody wants to do first so we can set up a solid story that can be enjoyable, not just for the protagonist in the story, but for every character that she comes across as well.

• Brohoof 1

Hey guys before we get far to into posting in the RP I'd like to bring some things to light that Thor was talking to me about that and while I'm greatful you all want to interact with Stormy at once it kind of over whelming to say the least what I was hoping for is that you guys would spread out a bit so she did have places to travle and stuff like that I'm not saying you have to purely rely on your one character and wait around for Stormy to show up but also build your own story lines and plots together even using sub characters and such like I said before Stormy isn't the Only OC I made and I'm sure if the time comes she won't be the only character I'm playing either. So all I'm assking is for you to try and expaned on what you guys have or want and let's all talk and work together to makr this awesome let me know that you guys think ok?

• Brohoof 1

Yeah I've noticed that about Shadow, he seems to want to get involved when it's necessary. However, I would like all the characters to have their own thing going on, even travel to different towns and talk to some of the other OC's that are participating in this RP that way it would add more depth to both OC's even before meeting with Stormy.

My OC stopped in the inn during a trip to find his family since they live in a small community that doesn't appear on maps and he got lost for a long time. I could use that.

Hay there! Do you mind if I hoof into this RP? I am a beginner at this site, and I do have an OC, which I wanted to actually use, it's the one on my icon, but, trust me, I ain't no beginner at RPing in general. I just wanted to have some fun, and mare around, to start actually using my OC. Is that fine with you guys?

• Brohoof 1

Yay getting things worked out :pinkie:

Hay there! Do you mind if I hoof into this RP? I am a beginner at this site, and I do have an OC, which I wanted to actually use, it's the one on my icon, but, trust me, I ain't no beginner at RPing in general. I just wanted to have some fun, and mare around, to start actually using my OC. Is that fine with you guys?

Well sure if you wish to join just know we're currrently working out a few things cause we had a problem where the RP died and now we're just trtin to get everything worked out before we start back up again just keep in mind which is one of the problems we keep running into is Stormy maybe part of the story but I don't want it to be all about her XD and that's where we run into a problem cause part of what she does is travle and if everyone keeps showing up in the same town as her all at once it doesn't make for much traveling or much of the characters actually interacting with each other cause they were all after me XD

@@LoCrois Well, I personally don't mind much a 1v1 interaction, but, anything is fine. My pony's in Canterlot, nevertheless, I assume that probably quite some ponies are there as well?

Also, Cosmic Star had a similar problem as Stormy Clouds. She was a blank flank until rather late times, so, sharing her experience would be great!

Edited by Cosmic Star

(edited)

Cool I'm glad to have you join us and now this isn't to say you'll be waiting to post forever cause what I want people to try and do is utalize other OC's they may have as well and I know not everyone has more than one so that's why I'm like well those of you who have more than one why don't you start up with some one whos alone kind of thing you know what I mean? Cause I have like 5 OC's and I haven't even made my main OC yet so I'll probably be all over the palce and to even help make things more interesting Not all my OC's are Ponies I've got a Dragon and Griffon as well.

Edited by LoCrois