Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Too Old To Be A Blank Flank OOC (Open to join)

LoCrois

Uh... I know I didn't really post in the first place but I'm still sorry to say I can't stay in this RP. I've found a job, and it's keeping me so busy that I only have time for very few RPs. i'm sorry, but I have to drop out. Maybe later, once my schedule clears up more, I'll rejoin (That is, if you'll let me,) but for the time being I can't. 

I read from you OC's profile that Cosmic Star is studying Astronomy and Neutron studies and specializes in physics so we can probably arrange for them to meet. They could probably go to the same institution or something.

• Brohoof 1

Look I'm not trying to sound picky but when some one asks you to send them a link to your page you should send an actual like from Lightning's not the page it could be on with other profiles cause there's so many being added everyday there's no way to say it'll still be on page 3 by the time we look at it.

Ugh! Too much going on irl atm now, so I'm resigning, I just won't be around much to be able to post, I hope everything goes well and enjoy the RP!

It's ok Lighting like I told Mint Life comes first if you want to come back you can you're always welcome.

• Brohoof 1

Hey there! I was just wondering if this RP is still open? If so, I'd love to join! :yay:

You can find my OCs' info below, I'm fine with doing either one of them!

Thanks much!  ^_^

Edited by Unicorncob
  • Brohoof 1

Hey there! I was just wondering if this RP is still open? If so, I'd love to join! :yay:

You can find my OCs' info below, I'm fine with doing either one of them!

Thanks much!  ^_^

I really enjoyed both your OC's stories and you can pick which one you want to us first since the RP is set all over Equestria so really you could play both your OC's if you wanted.

• Brohoof 1

I really enjoyed both your OC's stories and you can pick which one you want to us first since the RP is set all over Equestria so really you could play both your OC's if you wanted.

Thanks! I'm really happy you like them! :yay:

Will I need a quick summary of what's happened so far or can I just jump in? I just wanna be sure I'm on the same page as everyone else  :kindness:

• Brohoof 1