Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Too Old To Be A Blank Flank OOC (Open to join)

LoCrois

Thanks! I'm really happy you like them! :yay:

Will I need a quick summary of what's happened so far or can I just jump in? I just wanna be sure I'm on the same page as everyone else  :kindness:

Well we were kinda all over to start  no one was really working together we even had some people leave cause there kept being issues and some left cause well they were kinda being OP and it was hard to get around that :please: but what can ya do. So you can pretty much start where ever, Kupo& Shadow are still in Horseshoe Bay as far as I know, Thor& Cosmic are in Canterlot, and Stormy's in Filly Delphia. and while yes the RP is about Stormy it's not Centered are her it's about all the different  Characters and the places they go and when they meet eachother and stuff like Stormy has already had a little bump in with Kupo&Shadow. and if you wanna be some place different but do want to just be posting to your self just let one of us know and that can be when we bring in one of our other OC's. :catface:

• Brohoof 1

Well we were kinda all over to start  no one was really working together we even had some people leave cause there kept being issues and some left cause well they were kinda being OP and it was hard to get around that :please: but what can ya do. So you can pretty much start where ever, Kupo& Shadow are still in Horseshoe Bay as far as I know, Thor& Cosmic are in Canterlot, and Stormy's in Filly Delphia. and while yes the RP is about Stormy it's not Centered are her it's about all the different  Characters and the places they go and when they meet eachother and stuff like Stormy has already had a little bump in with Kupo&Shadow. and if you wanna be some place different but do want to just be posting to your self just let one of us know and that can be when we bring in one of our other OC's. :catface:

Alrighty, I think I got ya  :catface:

So I can use one OC now, and if I want I can let the other jump in at some point?

• Brohoof 1

Alrighty, I think I got ya  :catface:

So I can use one OC now, and if I want I can let the other jump in at some point?

Yep feel feel to jump in when ever you see it fit but make sure to keep up on here tooo cause if we need to work somethings out this is the place :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

I'm very sorry for not posting recently guys. I've been busy with some things, and yesterday my PC kinda died, so I won't be able to keep up with the RP. 

It was great while it lasted, thanks a lot for letting me participate.

Have fun!

• 2 weeks later...

@@Cosmic Star,  @@Unicorncob, @,  

Okay, so I'm guessing most of you are curious what has happened to LoCrois. She hasn't disappeared, her computer got infected with a nasty piece of malware and it's been difficult for her to get on and post. She wanted me to let you all know that she wants to get back on and let you all know that everything is fine.

• Brohoof 2

@@Cosmic Star,  @@Unicorncob, @,  

Okay, so I'm guessing most of you are curious what has happened to LoCrois. She hasn't disappeared, her computer got infected with a nasty piece of malware and it's been difficult for her to get on and post. She wanted me to let you all know that she wants to get back on and let you all know that everything is fine.

Oh damn!  :o

She should get that fixed first, that's important

• Brohoof 1

Indeed and LoCrois feels awful about not posting either she doesn't want any of you guys getting the wrong idea. She's absolutely sorry about the inconvenience and hopes to have these issues rectified and post asap. 

• Brohoof 2

Sooooo hey guys! :pinkie:  I think I finally got everything worked out now got rid of the Malware (hopefully for good) also some of this has also been internet issuses which I've been working out as well so hopefully no more of those :eww:  but I'm just glad to be back and will be posting soon! Thanks so much for your time guys! :wub:

• Brohoof 1