Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming A Minecraft Server

NovaTheBro

So, I am posting here to tell all you ponies out there of a minecraft server that I currently run. It's just been started, and I am looking to you guys to help build up the community in it. The server is hosted by Beastnode, and currently runs on 3GB of RAM. It's a Tekkit Lite server, so there should be a lot of interesting things to do there. Currently there is no permissions plugin, so teleports are to be requested atm. As soon as I get permissions working, I will post the update. The IP for the server is 96.8.119.92 - no specific port needed. Hope to see all you lovely ponies there!

• Brohoof 1

Reopening the thread. This was discussed and until PoniArcade is back and operation, threads recruiting players for Minecraft are acceptable. There is an established precedent on MLP Forums in the absence of a MLPF maintained Minecraft Server that they are OK.  

Reopening the thread. This was discussed and until PoniArcade is back and operation, threads recruiting players for Minecraft are acceptable. There is an established precedent on MLP Forums in the absence of a MLPF maintained Minecraft Server that they are OK.

so there is an official brony server that is down atm?

Yes, we had an official Minecraft Server (still do) and it was part of our Brony gaming network we called PArc. I can promise you that it will resume as soon as we get all the pieces in place :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
(edited)

I'm already pretty lost. Played minecraft here and there and got bored. haven't really tried any mods since the good ones are big and seem to need dependancies and then others aren't compatible.... just confusing :(

Are we allowed to post links?

Edited by Zyfer

Yes, we had an official Minecraft Server (still do) and it was part of our Brony gaming network we called PArc. I can promise you that it will resume as soon as we get all the pieces in place :)

This is now a thing. PArc has returned and we have now Partnered with PonyMC. You can get your official MLP Forums MC fix by starting here

Since we have a partnership there will be no need for individual MC servers being announced. I will go ahead and lock this topic. 

• Brohoof 1