Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many times do you sneeze?

Tameless

How many times do you sneeze?  

71 users have voted

1. 1. How many times do you sneeze?

• 1 (Okay that's normal)
    • 2 (Still a little normal but getting worse)
    • 3 (Woah there, need a tissue?)
    • More than 4 (Congratulations you are in my sneezing club!)

Usually when I have the urge to sneeze, I have two back to back sneezes.  It's rare for me to sneeze just once but I almost never sneeze more than twice.  One of my coworkers though would usually sneeze four times in a row, just like clockwork.  Another coworker has an accent because he grew up in Italy.  Even his sneezes have an accent.  How is that possible?  :huh:

I also have allergies!  :D That being said...

At most, I only sneeze 1 or 2 times a day, if ever. And that's normal for me. Just means my sinuses are being cleared of random dirt or whatever else is in the air.

The only time I need to worry is when I am sneezing 3 or more times a day constantly. That's when I'm having an allergy attack. And even then, if I'm sneezing, it's still a better way to go. Better to sneeze it out than to keep it in and get all stuffed up. Once that happens, you can't breathe, mucus builds up and gets stuck in your throat and sinuses, and it's just horrible. I enjoy breathing out of my nose, not my mouth. Takes the energy right out of you. You get use to breathing one way, and then you have to get use to breathing another way.

Usually 2-3 times. I don't know what triggers it, but it's like a chain reaction!

Still, I know people that can sneeze up to seven times!  :blink:

Whenever I need to sneeze, people will yell very loudly to scare me so that I can't get it out. Only to deny me that wonderful privilege of sneezing. My friends give me no relief!  :o

• Brohoof 1

About 1-6 times. Is it just me, or is it annoying when people say "Bless You" EVERYTIME you sneeze?

"Achoo"

"Bless You"

"Achoo, choo"

"Bless You, Bless you."

"ACHODJFGWKJFGUKQJHG"

"Bless you.

Seriously.  >_>

• Brohoof 3

One hard one. Like, "silence a room full of ponies" hard. "Somepony called the cops thinking it was a gunshot" hard.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...