Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm not sure if it's too early for me to start an Ask a Pony thread. However, I did want to make one as soon as I passed the 200 posts mark.

So without any further ado, ask right ahead. :)

Edited by Jonny Music
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hi there! ^_^ Cuteness or coolness, which one do you prefer? :squee:

I like both of them, but I'm honestly gonna have to prefer, cuteness. :) I have a soft side, so yeah. :squee:

Edited by Jonny Music
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

What are you're pc specs or model? Also should I start my own ask me any thing thread?

I have a Gaming Laptop which its Model Name and Number is: Toshiba Qosmio X70-A-01Y.

My Review on this Laptop here 

will explain everything (including the specs and features) about it (Disclaimer: I accidentally forgot to mention the screen size of the Laptop screen (which is 17.3 inches diagonally) that I made an annotation mentioning that).

If you want to know the specs right off the bat, here they are as follows:

CPU: Intel Core i7 4700MQ 2.4 GHz (up to 3.4 GHz TurboBoost)

GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 770M w/ 3 GB of VRAM

RAM: 16 GB

I/O: Ethernet, 4 x USB 3.0, 3.5mm (1/8th inch) Audio IN jack, 3.5mm (1/8th inch) Audio OUT jack, VGA port, HDMI v1.4

Storage: 2256 GB (256 GB SSD, 500 GB 7200 RPM HDD and 1.5 TB 5400 RPM HDD)

As for if you should start your own AMA (Ask Me Anything ("Ask a Pony" on these forums)) thread, seeing that you've been a member on the forums longer than I have, you definitely should go for it. Unless you are not that comfortable with starting one just yet. You can definitely start an AMA thread whenever you feel comfortable doing so (obviously, make sure to start it on the Ask a Pony Thread Section).

I started this AMA thread of mine because I felt comfortable doing it and I also wanted to make it. So here it is now. :)

Edited by Jonny Music

I want to ask a common one.

What is your favourite food?

Oh boy, that is a tough question.

I have so many favourites! But if I had to chose one, I would have to say, pasta. There is so much variety of pasta out there, that I would have to say that pasta is my favourite. :D

What's your favorite color? (Green?)

What's your favorite variant of the term 'hug'? (E.G. Hug, Huggies, Huggles, Glomp, etc.)

Who is your favorite Pony?

What Element of Harmony do you think you would represent most?

What is your favorite instrument?

Do you do any computer programming?

If so, what language(s)?

What's your favorite flavor of pie?

What's your favorite flavor of cake?

Do you like Cheesecake?

If so, what's your favorite flavor of Cheesecake?

What is the capital of Washington state? (XD JK, but if you do answer this... Lemme know if you needed Google. If you decide not to answer it, oh well... :P )

Sorry, I just wrote down a huge list of questions as they popped into my head. :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Your name is Jonny Music. What music do you write? Do you write sheet music, make stuff with FL Studio, or what?

The music I write are mainly musical arrangements of any song I am interested in making arrangements for (example: http://mlpforums.com/topic/111821-my-very-own-this-day-aria-organ-arrangement/). I'm definitely good with arrangements, but creating entirely new music is not that easy for me. I do want to use FL Studio sometime. If I find it very useful to me when making any arrangement track, I'll definitely keep using it. I use Finale 2014 to make sheet music.

What's your favorite color? (Green?)

What's your favorite variant of the term 'hug'? (E.G. Hug, Huggies, Huggles, Glomp, etc.)

Who is your favorite Pony?

What Element of Harmony do you think you would represent most?

What is your favorite instrument?

Do you do any computer programming?

If so, what language(s)?

What's your favorite flavor of pie?

What's your favorite flavor of cake?

Do you like Cheesecake?

If so, what's your favorite flavor of Cheesecake?

What is the capital of Washington state? (XD JK, but if you do answer this... Lemme know if you needed Google. If you decide not to answer it, oh well... :P )

Sorry, I just wrote down a huge list of questions as they popped into my head. :)

Yes, it is green! :D

Huggies sounds more cute to me. :)

That's a tough question. I already have a list of favourites on my profile if you'd like to check them out. ;)

Comparing my (old) Pony Personality Test results post-29975-0-51984900-1415308989_thumb.jpg, I would say I represent the Element of Generosity mostly.

The Pipe Organ is my most favourite instrument of all time, hooves down (It is the King of Instruments after all)! Hence why my Cutie Mark is an organ pipe (I know it looks like a midget pipe, but it's supposed to represent a principle flute pipe from a Pipe Organ).

The only time I did was in a high school course about the intro to computer programming. That course focused on the Visual Basic language. I passed the course with a final mark of between 70% - 80% and got the credit from it. Programming is interesting, but I honestly don't want to deal with programming too much.

Blueberry. Apple Pie is also good too.

Chocolate. Any kind, whether it would be Belgian, German, Swiss, I mostly like chocolate cakes.

Yes, I LOVE Cheesecake! :D Even Chocolate Cheesecake!

I love geography so I didn't mind answering that one. At first I thought it was Seattle. But I had to double-check with Google, and it turns out that it's Olympia.  :wat:

Not to worry my friend. I enjoyed answering these questions. :) Thanks for asking them. :D

Edited by Jonny Music
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Johnny, my bro!

Seeing that we are both trumpet players, I want to know, how long have you been playing the trumpet? Also, how good are you?

It's spelt "Jonny" (there is no "h" in it. Sorry to be picky, but that's how I prefer my nickname to be spelt (My first full name is Jonathan, but I like to be called "Jonny"). :))

I've been playing it for 8 years (started it in Grade 7 for music class). I honestly don't play the trumpet as often as I should (because I'm mainly focusing on the piano and organ), so roughly a few times a week (or less :(). By the way, I am also a trumpet player for my church's orchestra. :)

Edited by Jonny Music
  • Brohoof 1

I wish to ask you a question.

How do you feel about random hugging? :3

Of course you may! :D

It's obviously random. I wouldn't mind getting random hugs from family and friends I've known for years, but I would feel a bit uncomfortable if I hug a random stranger I do not know.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Sorry about that. I'm picky about my name too (my name is Mathew with one T. You have no idea how many people get it wrong)

I've been playing trumpet for about 6-7 years, but I'm one of the "elites" in my band class, so I guess I'm pretty good. If you want to see me play, just go to my YouTube channel (the link is on my profile page). Unfortunately I don't have an orchestra at my church. All we have is a piano player and a couple people in a choir that barely performs. But I do want to continue pursuing trumpet during college though.

Next question... Are you into Rock? If so, what's your favorite band?

It's fine. No worries. :)

NIce! Keep it up. :) I'll definitely check out your YouTube channel. That's great! I'm still pursuing my piano education while in college, so yeah, don't give up on your passion and talent for music. :)

To answer your next question:

I do like a variety of rock (Metal and Screamo being my absolute least favourites).

I'll just say my favourite rock bands I have in my mind, The Beatles, Linkin Park, Green Day, Bon Jovi, just to name a few.

Edited by Jonny Music
  • Brohoof 1