Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would that be?

I've always wanted to go and visit all (or at least as much as possible) of Australia! It's been a life-long dream of mine to visit the wonderful country. :)

Your opinion on pony plushies?

I think they are cute (just like my Yoshi plushie on my desk post-29975-0-82335100-1421730573_thumb.jpg :squee:), but I don't even know when I'll be getting mine.

Did you only add me so you could send me this link? XD

Of course not! XD LOL! I thought you are a nice person to be friends with, so I thought "Why not?". So I then added you. :)

I think they are cute (just like my Yoshi plushie on my desk attachicon.gifIMG_0337 (768 px).jpg :squee:), but I don't even know when I'll be getting mine.

Of course not! XD LOL! I thought you are a nice person to be friends with, so I thought "Why not?". So I then added you. :)

You mean, like this one?

post-28934-0-94164100-1419288703_thumb.jpg
post-28934-0-32969100-1419288688_thumb.jpg
post-28934-0-38741900-1419288675_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I think they are cute (just like my Yoshi plushie on my desk attachicon.gifIMG_0337 (768 px).jpg :squee:), but I don't even know when I'll be getting mine.

Oh, okay! I was confused...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Do you like sports at all?

Yes, I do like sports.

The sports I do like playing in real life are the following: tennis, table tennis (ping-pong), badminton, volleyball, basketball, baseball and last but not least, swimming (I love swimming).

As for watching, I don't mind watching hockey, soccer, tennis, basketball and Olympic swimming.

Sport video games however (since I wanted to bring it up), I only like some specific series. Here they are: Mario Tennis series (N64, GCN (haven't tried the 3DS one yet)) and the Mario Strikers series (both GCN and Wii). Those video game series (in my humble opinion) are the most funnest sports spin-off series ever!  :D

Edited by Jonny Music

Yes, I do like sports.

The sports I do like playing in real life are the following: tennis, table tennis (ping-pong), badminton, volleyball, basketball, baseball and last but not least, swimming (I love swimming).

As for watching, I don't mind watching, hockey, soccer, tennis and Olympic swimming.

Sport video games however (since I wanted to bring it up), I only like some specific series. Here they are: Mario Tennis series (N64, GCN (haven't tried the 3DS one yet)) and the Mario Strikers series (both GCN and Wii). Those video game series (in my humble opinion) are the most funnest sports spin-off series ever. :)

You said hockey. Do you have a favorite team?

Honestly, despite them barely getting Stanley Cups, my favourite hockey team (NHL-wise) is the Toronto Maple Leafs (they are the closest and most local NHL team for me).  :blush:

They still have more than the Penguins do.  ;)

Do you have a favorite movie?

• Brohoof 1

Do you have a favorite movie?

That's a tough question, because there are so many good movies out there.

But if I were to chose my all-time favourite based on nostalgia alone (this is an unpopular opinion but I'll say it anyway) is Balto, hooves down. post-29975-0-81223500-1421733526_thumb.jpg

Favourite song?

My most favourite song would happen to be, Mozart's Marcia alla Turca (Turkish March). I know it's a classical piano piece, but it's a classic for a reason. :)

Have you ever played Pinball? if so do you remember the last machine you played?

I have played Pinball on a few actual Pinball Machines a couple of years ago during the Game On 2.0 Exhibit at the Ontario Science Centre. I forgot exactly which ones were they. I do however, remember playing this South Park Themed Pinball machine at a bowling alley around 10+ years ago.

• Brohoof 1

Alright, do you have a pony you cannot stand?

I'm not sure if she counts, but I'm gonna have to say, Gilda. Despite her rare appearance in the show, she's a total douche bag and a jerk. And her vocabulary is way outdated that it made me sick just by hearing it.

I'm not sure if she counts, but I'm gonna have to say, Gilda. Despite her rare appearance in the show, she's a total douche bag and a jerk. And her vocabulary is way outdated that it made me sick just by hearing it.

(I should have said character instead of pony)

What do you want out of life?

• Brohoof 1

(I should have said character instead of pony)

What do you want out of life?

I know that earthly things will not matter too much in the long run (since I am a Christian and I do believe in the Second Coming of Jesus), but in the meantime,

I'd mostly want to have success in life. No matter if I get fame or not (since I do not measure success by fame), I still want to succeed and contribute to society in a positive way.

I know that earthly things will not matter too much in the long run (since I am a Christian and I do believe in the Second Coming of Jesus), but in the meantime,

I'd mostly want to have success in life. No matter if I get fame or not (since I do not measure success by fame), I still want to succeed and contribute to society in a positive way.

Hearing that made me feel really good for some reason.

If you could have one thing in life, and it could literally be anything, what would it be?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hearing that made me feel really good for some reason.

If you could have one thing in life, and it could literally be anything, what would it be?

I know this kind of thing is impossible in reality :(, but there is this fictional superpower I've always wanted to have. Some individuals may be grossed out by this, but I personally find it very intriguing.

It is: Elasticity (famous examples are Mister Fantastic, Plastic Man, Mrs. Incredible, etc.).

Edited by Jonny Music