Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I know this kind of thing is impossible in reality :(, but there is this superpower I've always wanted to have. Some individuals may be grossed out by this, but I personally find it very intriguing.

It is: Elasticity (famous examples are Mister Fantastic, Plastic Man, Mrs. Incredible, etc.).

Are you happy with where you are at in life?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Is there something you wish you could change about yourself?

I wish I could manage my time more efficiently. I'm prone to getting distracted easily and not focus on things that need to be finished if I'm not prompted to do it. :(

Edited by Jonny Music
  • Brohoof 1

I wish I could mange my time more efficiently. I'm prone to getting distracted easily and not focus on things that need to be finished if I'm not prompted to do it. :(

(Don't we all?)

If you had the opportunity to travel to step through that magic mirror, and emerge out the other side in Equestria as a pony, would you do it?

• Brohoof 1

(Don't we all?)

If you had the opportunity to travel to step through that magic mirror, and emerge out the other side in Equestria as a pony, would you do it?

I would gladly definitely introduce myself to as many ponies and possible (even the Mane 6).

I would gladly definitely introduce myself to as many ponies and possible (even the Mane 6).

Ok, this one's from far out in left field. What if I was there, as a pony?

( /)(\ ) Do you think aliens exist?

My guess is, yes. If God created the Universe, then he must have also created other intelligent beings like us.

I may be wrong, but who knows?

If you can live in any country, what would it be?

Australia, hands down!

I know I am obsessed with Australia, but I honestly do want to visit and explore the country sometime in the future (God willing). :)

• Brohoof 2

My guess is, yes. If God created the Universe, then he must have also created other intelligent beings like us.

I may be wrong, but who knows?

Australia, hands down!

I know I am obsessed with Australia, but I honestly do want to visit and explore the country sometime in the future (God willing). :)

Do you have a preferred pony race? (Earth pony, unicorn, pegasus, etc...)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Do you have a preferred pony race? (Earth pony, unicorn, pegasus, etc...)

No, I don't. That is also mentioned on my profile.

Why I don't have a preferred pony race is because I like all of them. All of them have their advantages and disadvantages, so it's hard to choose.

My OC is a unicorn because that's the pony race I would fall into.

Edited by Jonny Music

No, I don't. That is also mention on my profile.

Why I don't have a preferred pony race is because I like all of them. All of them have their advantages and disadvantages, so it's hard to choose.

My OC is a unicorn because that's the pony race I would fall into.

(I'm running out of questions)

Where'd the idea of your OC come from?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

(I'm running out of questions)

Where'd the idea of your OC come from?

I thought out my OC from scratch. I had someone I know draw out my OC for me based on the specifics as to how and what I wanted my OC to look like. The end result was a shocking surprise post-29975-0-57713600-1412825071_thumb.jpg and I loved the look of my OC ever since

(even the vectored version is great)

post-29975-0-30977100-1420763637_thumb.png

(Here is the updated version of my OC (I hope to bring back the colour of the older one tho (I like that shade of green better than the new one. The only other difference is the updated Cutie Mark)

post-29975-0-79793100-1431657859_thumb.png

. :)

Edited by Jonny Music

(edited)

Is there a certain place in Australia you would visit first if and when you go?

I'm glad you asked. :)

I would want to first visit the QPAC (Queensland Performing Arts Centre) Concert Hall in Brisbane, Queensland. It was at that place where my most favourite and beloved christian music performance was ever held at (in my humble opinion).

The performance was made by a Christian Oratorio (Choir and Orchestra combination) made by Vision One. They performed a Passion (a term for sung musical settings) (The St. Matthew Passion by Bach being one example) composed and conducted by a fine gentleman named Murray Wylie, called the "Jerusalem Passion". More info about it is on this website: http://www.jerusalempassion.com/overview-introduction.aspx

The specific performance I'm talking about was their premiere performance in that very concert hall I mentioned earlier during the Easter weekend in 1987. That performance was Murray's best one in my humble opinion.

Here is the beginning clip of that performance 

(you may have to skip to 0:23). :squee:

This performance was and will ever be my main inspiration for music and video production. Truly a hidden gem. :)

Edited by Jonny Music
  • Brohoof 2

I'm glad you asked. :)

I would want to first visit the QPAC (Queensland Performing Arts Centre) Concert Hall in Brisbane, Queensland. It was at that place where my most favourite and beloved christian music performance was ever held at (in my humble opinion).

The performance was made by a Christian Oratorio (Choir and Orchestra combination) made by Vision One, they performed a Passion (a term for sung musical settings) (The St. Matthew Passion by Bach being one example) composed and conducted by a fine gentleman named Murray Wylie, called the "Jerusalem Passion". More info about it is on this website: http://www.jerusalempassion.com/overview-introduction.aspx

The specific performance I'm talking about was their premiere performance in that very concert hall I mentioned earlier during the Easter weekend in 1987. That performance was Murray's best one in my humble opinion.

Here is the beginning clip of that performance 

(you may have to skip to 0:24 or 0:46). :squee:

This performance was and will ever be my main inspiration for music and video production. Truly a hidden gem. :)

That's a really, really interesting pick. I've studied up on Australia for years and I haven't heard of that place until now. I would visit the Sydney Opera House (I'm not much into opera but that building has a great design :P) or see the bridge. I'd also go to the Outback.

If you can go back in time to any decade or century, what would it be?

• Brohoof 1

That's a really, really interesting pick. I've studied up on Australia for years and I haven't heard of that place until now. I would visit the Sydney Opera House (I'm not much into opera but that building has a great design :P) or see the bridge. I'd also go to the Outback.

If you can go back in time to any decade or century, what would it be?

I also want to visit the Sydney Opera House as well! :D And when I get to travel across the country, I'll also want to go to the Outback. :)

Now for the question:

I'd say the 1980s. :)

I also want to visit the Sydney Opera House as well! :D And when I get to travel across the country, I'll also want to go to the Outback. :)

Now for the question:

I'd say the 1980s. :)

What sort of time machine would you use to get back to the 80's? A DeLorean perhaps?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

What sort of time machine would you use to get back to the 80's? A DeLorean perhaps?

Now the DeLorean would definitely be a nifty way to time travel back to the '80s. :)

Edited by Jonny Music