Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who wants more friends?

Dsanders

It is self-explanatory. Would you like to have more friends? Explain why you do or why you don't. Maybe this thread can help some of us find additional friends.

• Brohoof 11

I would LOVE more friends. I always add people on my accounts to talk to them but end up being shy and never saying anything, and I suppose that being home schooled doesn't necessarily help with making friends. Mostly I'm just really bad at approaching people and saying things, its easy on the internet because its all so anonymous but in my daily life I have zero people I talk to or hang out with.

• Brohoof 2

Is there ever a reason not to want more friends?

It can depend. One could already have enough friends to make them feel comfortable and content. Many people prefer to have a small but closely-knit group of friends than hundreds :b

I could definitely use more friends. Especially since I'm officially in college now — I only have my one good friend from high school. However, I feel so lost within the crowd without him. xD

• Brohoof 2

I have no friends and that isnt really a surprise i never talk to people and if i do people usually ignore me so whats the point. I given up on trying because its no use to to try when i always fail.

In internet its bit easier for me bbut im still physicslly alone and it doesnt feel good

• Brohoof 2

It can depend. One could already have enough friends to make them feel comfortable and content. Many people prefer to have a small but closely-knit group of friends than hundreds :b

"Okay. I have three friends in my life now, so I'm not going to talk to anyone else. I don't need you people. Go away."

I mean, that's kinda ridiculous, right?

Edited by Regulus
  • Brohoof 2

"Okay. I have three friends in my life now, so I'm not going to talk to anyone else. I don't need you people. Go away."

I mean, that's kinda ridiculous, right?

Lol I have unfortunately came across a few groups like that in my life. But what I was trying to get at was this: some people just feel comfortable with a certain number. Anymore may feel awkward for them, however, that doesn't mean that they would refuse to talk to others. It's always nice to have acquaintances, right? :squee:

Sorry for the confusion there.

• Brohoof 2

As long as they act like a friend should be, I'm always up for making more. :lol:  Friendship is often the beginning of a long and interesting story. :)

• Brohoof 1

Lol I have unfortunately came across a few groups like that in my life.

Me too, which is exactly why I try not to do that. I understand that it can be hard to manage multiple friendships, especially close ones, but I still think there's enough love to go around. Friends are able to open your mind to new ideas and experiences—it's something worth setting aside time for, at the very least.

The only things I've ever truly regretted in my life are not pursing friendships. It's like the equivalent of finding a cardboard box and hunkering down in that... never venturing beyond the cardboard walls to see what all else the world has to offer.

• Brohoof 2

Yes, I would love to have more friends in real life and online I can be pretty shy at times though which can make it a little difficult for me to start conversations with people. 

• Brohoof 2

Yup, definitely. I want more friends in real life since I don't have any friends that talk to me outside of school -_-. I have too many acquaintances and not enough friends. :/

I could also use some more good friends online, since most of my friends here only talk to me if I talk to them first, unfortunately :c

• Brohoof 3

I'd love to have more friends. Both online and in real life. "Friends" in real life usually end up betraying me or ignoring me. I'm a little shy at first but I'm completely different when I know you more. Needless to say I hate starting conversations with people because of my shyness sometimes.

• Brohoof 4

over a three fourths of the people who friend requested me or I friend requested don't even talk to me.... I really don't consider anyone on the Forums my friend except for because I actually know him and a few other people I talk to quite often

as for real life I don't have many friends... I have a few friends though not much in common.... I prefer being a lone wolf

• Brohoof 1