Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who wants more friends?

Dsanders

Online (especially on here :3), of course I do- I feel so happy talking to people this way, and it's my wish to give happiness to others that's really one of my only motivations in this life :)

In real life, maybe not so much... it's too painful... :(

• Brohoof 1

So you don't care about having more friends but you're seeking people to talk to and share time with? Huh?

@Dsanders I think I know what you're trying to do here...

Welcome to eHarmony(elementsofHarmony),the number one site on the Web for helping lonely bronies find lasting friends and companionship.

Yes. :lol:

Basically I don't mind not having more friends than I do now, or none at all if that ever becomes the case, but I'm open to the idea of having more. I can be pretty off-putting so I thought it necessary to mention that if people want to talk to me they can.

Sure, I'd love more friends!  :D I don't know if I could manage thousands of friends, but I'd be willing to try!

I am open to both, but I think I want more IRL friends than online friends.

I especially would love to have a group of friends who would call me up at random times, maybe once a week, and just say "Hey! We're doing this really cool random thing, wanna come along?" and I'd be like "Sure!" because I wanna have as many life experiences as possible! Roads trips, extreme sports, going to a club, theme parks. I'm willing to try anything at least once!

And most importantly, I'd love to be in a very open, nonjudgmental group of friends. People who don't care about my dorky quirks. A group where I can say random things like "Oh, my favorite voice actor just died today..." or "Hey! Check out this thing I learned about Japan!" or anything at all like that, and they wouldn't care! They'd be happy I was sharing, and then they'd share some of their quirks too.

Right now, I rely on internet friends for that.

And they are cool, don't get me wrong. I even have one that sends me messages every so often just out of random, and it's fun! I like having friends that send me random messages just to say hi or just to have some fun. I welcome it. Honestly, when I was younger, I didn't have a lot of friends like that. It'd be nice to have friends who just send me messages randomly just to say hi, see how I'm doing, maybe say something fun or funny. I want friends I can actually hang out with, not artificial friends who are only looking for friendship status.

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 2

I don't mind either way. Even though I love being around my own friends, I am not the kind of person who would make close bonds with others, save for a few exceptions. Part of the reason is because I've always been quite the loner, as well as the fact that I work much better when I'm on my own. Regardless I like meeting new people and learning what they have to offer.

• Brohoof 1

@Dsanders I think I know what you're trying to do here...

Welcome to eHarmony(elementsofHarmony),the number one site on the Web for helping lonely bronies find lasting friends and companionship.

Actually I just made this thread because I honestly want more friends and I wanted to see if anyone has felt the same :3

• Brohoof 1

I've never really gone out ever with the objective to make new friends.  They always just seem to have happened to me.  Depending on where I am and what I'm doing. 

• Brohoof 1

It just occurred to me that I haven't posted in this thread, even though I thought I did.

I don't really have that many friends. I'm fine with having more.

Edited by DeltaMuffin

While the phrase, quality over quantity comes to mind, I too would like a few more friends. Specifically ones who share my passions and interests, like MLP and anime. I really only have two friends, and only one likes anime. I don't personally know any Bronies. It really stinks to be honest.

Plus having a few more gives me options if I wanted to go see a movie. or go out somewhere if a few of them are busy.

Edited by takai

Id love more friends, i have 2 really close friends and then i guess evryone else in my class is my friend but we only know each other and talk on rare occasions. But i have also made alot of new friends here! And i hope all of you are my friends :)

Edited by PinkieTheRealMVP

I don't want any more friends, up until now the real close friends have always stuck around with me and I have always stuck with them, always contacted me even to say something random, just as a way to say "Hi, I'm still here and I was thinking of you so I just dropped by!". But most "friends" I've added lately on the internet aren't even friends. It shows how easy some people can call another "friend". Yet when I have a different opinion about something I'm immediatly a Nazi and they delete me the day after, even the person that called me "brother". Yet when I stop talking to them because I'm always the one to start conversations, they never contact me for months and suddenly say that they were "busy" and "sorry", even though I saw them fill up their friends list with 50+ new people.

People love to make friends, but in the process forget to take care of their past friendships. They're too focused on meeting new people and discovering new stuff about them that they forget to nurture any past friendships. That's why I want to meet new people, but am not interested in making any new friends. Friend is just a too cheap word these days. I have 6 real friends that I can tell anything and be with, and that's all I will need.

Of course I would like more friends! However...

I can be kind of awkward when first meeting people. I often get very anxious when talking to a new person, especially a group of new people. It's kinda hard.

• Brohoof 1