Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who wants more friends?

Dsanders

I don't mind to have more friends, but i don't know if i could make more. I'm not a super social person, so i don't often make some. I don't have many, and instead of making new friends, i tend to socially invest myself in whatever friends i do have instead.

I wouldn't mind having some more friends with similar interests, there's around 2-3 people I talk to online on a daily basis, lovely people but it doesn't hurt to have more friends.

I have like, only a few real life friends, and we only see each other on Mondays. Once a week, the same time.

But even then, I don't hang out with them frequently and I feel like I'm always left out of things.

So on both sides, Internet and Real-Life, I have no actual friend-friends.

And I'm not shy, just awkward and purposely weird

Honestly, what is a friend? I used to call everyone who wasn't my enemy my friend, but it's not that black and white, is it? It's my girlfriend who made me think about this. She knows a lot of people and she's far more social than I am, but she doesn't call most of them actual friends. I don't know if she considers any of them friends.

Me, I have a lot of people I'm friendly with, from sports, work, school, whatever. My true friend count, though, is probably around 7 or 8, maybe 9 or 10.

Anyway, I'm always open to new friends, especially online since I'm not the type to go clubbing or anything.

Since it's been so long, I'll reply again.

I wish I had more friends, yes. Actual close friends. Not the people you see at school and are like "oh hey, i know you". One or two really close friends I share everything with and always hang out with. I would love that.

I do, I only have about one real friend. Sure, I have other awesome friends, they're just fun to talk to and play with.. and that's it. My one true friend is actually one who supports me and would be there if there were something too hard for me, but I rarely ever get to see him. He's fun to play with and talk too, he's pretty funny also and is one of the only people who are actually happy around me.

I both want and don't want new friends. Sometimes I feel like talking, and it's nice to have people to talk with, but sad when I'm alone. Sometimes I don't feel like talking to anyone, and it's nice to be alone, but if someone talks with me I feel obligated to hold a good conversation or I'll hurt their feelings.

I want more friends.  I think someone can never have enough friends.  I also know that most of my friends live across the country and not near me.

I made lifelong friends in the army.

Also if you so desire, send me a friend request.  It will make the force 20% stronger with you.

Friends, friends and more friends, never can you have too many heheh. Is there even a limit to how many friends a person can have? No? Thought as much, friends have a purpose since loneliness can make a person go insane, I know it makes me go off my rails, still, back on topic, yeah I would LOVE more friends. 

More? I don't have any. xD

It does feel better to have somepony to talk to I agree, Omegle isn't a good site for making friends I've found. 

Typical Omegle chat:

Me: Hi

*stranger has disconnected*

Me: *wears out the esc button trying to find a chat, leaves site in 10 mins after dozens of disconnects* 

:(

I have lots of friends online more so than in real life, and thats by choice real frends the true ones to me seem hard to find. I've been stabbed in the back so much, just for being a kind and forgiving person people seem to take advantage of me for it. I also am very introverted, and can be shy until I get to know somepony. That is why I think true friendship is magic indeed, and can be awesome when it is right which can be rare. ;)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   post-31415-0-98466900-1422613119_thumb.jpg

I'd love to have more friends. Someponies to chat with online, maybe do art together or give each other ideas.

Please poke me if you wanna talk :D

I want more friends. Any friends would be nice. Any friends that I can actually get to know and talk to instead of people who just sends me a message once a month saying "Who are you? I don't remember you." Kinda hurtful >_>

Anyway.

I'll take more friends! As many as I can get!

Although there are a couple friends that I really need right now. But I'll take anyone in as friends!

NOTE: If you play WoW on Private Servers, please be mah friend. Still searching for a pony who play's on WoW P-Servers so we can go on servers and play together :P

• 3 weeks later...

Well I only have one friend that I Skype with and talk to on here, but that's about it. I've been on this site for a long time but I've only made one friend that actually enjoys talking with me. I would like more friends, but not just someone to call a friend but someone that means it. I've heard people say that everyone is their friend on here, but I don't think they mean that because being a friend to everyone would be extremely hard. I don't mean just adding everyone and saying that you're their friend either, I mean a good quality conversation and getting to know other people. Clicking the friend request button doesn't skip all that. It's like Facebook, you see people with 2,000+ friends, that's just insane. When I had a Facebook I had about 14 friends which included my family and only about 2-3 was considered my closest.

But yeah, that's why I'm on here, to make real, quality friends. I like to care about others and they care about me, not the one-sided cold-shoulder fake friend types. No offense, just my honest opinion on that matter. :)

Edited by Agent Luna

I find it really interesting and surprising that there are a number of veteran members here who said that they could use some more friends. Perhaps this means that one can form friendships with even the most popular and intimidating members here. I think we should not be hesitant and just willfully offer our friendship to just about anyone we want , because most of the time, it will be greatly appreciated.

• Brohoof 2