Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who wants more friends?

Dsanders

I really don't have many friends that I could call true friends. I have trouble connecting with people both offline and online, but I think this is because I'm just really shy and have somewhat eccentric tastes and interests. I'm working on it though and hope to make some real friends this year by getting out of my comfort zone a lot more. 

I'm not much for "friend collecting" and would prefer that people say something before simply adding me as a friend, but if anyone wants to have genuine conversations about anything, feel free to message me. I have a lot of free time and would love to get to know new people here; especially considering I don't have any friends who also love MLP.

Edited by Lastochka

I, for one, tend to consider that I have quite a few friends! However, I tend to consider myself an introvert in the sense that some days I will completely refuse to interact with anyone, whereas other days I'm fine. Generally, if it's around people I know, I'm always comfortable with it ^^ Thus, although I have many friends, there are only a few (maybe 4 or 5?) who have managed to claim a spot in my heart :D The rest are still friends, don't get me wrong, but they're definitely not on the same level, and they're not people I'm comfortable sharing all the things with. :P 

I would. As of now, I really only have 2 close friends that would want to hang out with me, but one of them is very immature, then the other is kind of a jerk. So, it wouldn't be hard for me to have a desire for new friends, haha.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...

I want a lot of friends, and why is that? Because people are always special and unique and I can learn a lot from your friendship.

Feel free to add me in instacord! :P

• Brohoof 1

I don't care how many friends I have as long as they aren't fake...I'm sick of fake friends. And people who get to know me and then decide they don't like me later lol.

• Brohoof 2

Eh, I'm good with who I have. No need to go overboard in making more friends, there's no point for it. 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I don't know. I'd like more friends, but I'm the kind of friend who you constantly have to drag out to do stuff with. I never really ask people if they want to hang out or anything. Obviously that bores and annoys most people, so my friends don't usually stick around too long. Can't say I blame them.

• Brohoof 2

Yes, skelly pony, I would like to have more friends. I got a job in my hometown and all my friends went South :s Got one friend who I'm ultra close with (made lock-down a breeze :) ) but the circle of friends I had has flown. Once lock-down ends I'm gonna make a bit more effort.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...