Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Everypony, great finally to meet all of you!

CinnamonPop

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was looking for a place where I can share my love of MLP:FiM without getting laughed at. I finally found this site, and it seemed like it was (Rainbow Dash reference) Awesome!!!!! Hopefully, I'll be able to come on a lot!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I watched the first episode, and I have loved it ever since.

I'm a new pony that always wants to make new friends, and I will try to follow the rules to the best of my ability to! I am so excited to finally be here! Mainly, I would be laughed at from my friends because I like my favorite show. Now, I can make new friends that will not judge me for liking MLP! (Super-excited face) I can't wait to start! 

• Brohoof 10

Welcome to the forums :D pm or friend me if you like :)

(...I'm going to caught am I o_o)

Now you're getting it! ;)

Oh right, the welcoming :P

post-31081-0-95536700-1420351681_thumb.png

Hey there, welcome to the forums! :) I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community!  :pinkie:

• Brohoof 5

hey.png

Welcome to MLP Forums! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna! ^^

If you have any questions, or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me! I hope to see you around!

I wouldn't know what to call you, since I go by Cinna or Cinnamon it would be weird to call you that, I dunno. xD But yeah, I hope that you make lots of friends and have a great time here! Remember to have fun and enjoy your stay!

• Brohoof 6

Hello Cinnamon Pop and welcome to MLP forums! I sincerely hope you enjoy your time here and honestly hope you make brand new friends on the forums! You'll have my vote but be sure to see to the activities on the homepage and if you get a chance, visit Pinkie pie's fan club if you want by Sugarcube corner. :)

So anyway have a great time and welcome to the herd! ;)

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff__special_some

I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 3