Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Too Old To Be A Blank Flank

LoCrois

Meanwhile in the everfree forest where Chain is. why did I go this way? Chain thought to himself I cant belive I left everything and choose this route, at least I know some spells to help me here. growling comes from deep in the forest troting very fast troting very fast troting very fast was going on in his mind when he heard it

@@thor9356 "OH, no, I don't have classes on this afternoon either, my last class was right before lunchtime, that's why I went to the library." Her stomach grumbled loudly. "I think my stomach's chiding me for my poor choices right now, just coffee won't make me hold through the day." She giggled awkwardly, finishing her cup.

@@Cosmic Star,

"Oh well ummm if you want, would you want to stay here and grab some lunch or go somewhere else. Uhhh that is if you don't mind me joining you!" He said blushing a little bit in front of the pegasus. "N-not that i'm saying that it's a date it's just ummm I would like to spend more time with you!" The young colt fumbled with his words trying to make it sound casual, but clearly his intellect was failing him.