Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which country would you move to if you had to move to a different one?

CosmicHooves

I would most likely move to Germany. Europe is great in my opinion, I like it there! Plus I am 3/4 German in heritage and speak it a bit so it would be fun to become fluent. Also, the food - oh I love sourcrout and a bratwurst!  :P

The gold coast is nice but Australia is pretty close to my country and I want to see the world. I want to experience America and Canada but if I had to choose between the two i would probably choose Canada, I like their accents.

• Brohoof 2

First choice, Nippon. :yay:

If not there, for whatever reason... Ohhhhh Caaaanadaaaaaa, our home and native llaaaaannnndddd! :P

hmm I have to go with America because my dads friends lives there

Singapore: cause my brother lives there

England: to visit my special somepony

and..... Spain cause I can speak Spanish!

I made my choice

Had to? Hah! I'm trying to leave anyway :D

Anyway, Denmark. 

Also, learning the language might be the easiest part, kek.

Edited by ARagY

@,

Just going to say right now, every country in the world has it's problems and there are faaaaaaar worse places on Earth then the modern United States. I'd die defending this nation over any other.

With that being said, I do have my gripes with how it's currently run as well and have thought similar to you if not quite with such venom. Hong Kong would be one of the first on my list given it's laissez faire fiscal political environment and martial arts community. The second would be Brazil, simply because I've been there before and it didn't seem like a bad place to live.

• Brohoof 1

I live in the US right now....and I'm pretty much done with this country. It's very hostile right now, and seems to be lagging behind in everything a 1st world nation should have. I suspect there's going to be a major revolution of sorts headed our way.
Personally, I'd really like to move to the UK, probably Scotland if possible, but I've got plenty of friends around London that I might like to move near there. I don't mind the rain, so the weather isn't really a problem for me. Canada might be a nice alternative, but there isn't nearly as much going on in Canada as there is in the UK.

Edited by Antidaeophobia

Canada, specifically Vancouver or somewhere around there.

vancouver.jpg

It looks like a very beautiful country and city, it doesn't have nearly as many problems as we have in the USA, most people speak English and it's driving distance to Seattle, my favorite city and the US and home to lots of my family.

Other choices would be Australia, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France and New Zealand.

Edited by Mouse