Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Cutest Female cartoon character?

TheMisterManGuy

If I'm NOT going to use an MLP character, I'll go with Starfire from Teen Titans.

Me too, but I am going the Teen Titans Go way. Also, Mother Nature in that episode of Teen Titans Go. I don't know, she was just adorable, I thought. Um, MLP, Twilight Sparkle, Coco Pommel, Fluttershy definitely, and Princess Cadence. Also, Silver Spoon, even though she is a bully, Applebloom, and Sweetie Belle. I will say Sweetie Belle and Fluttershy are tied.

If I have to just pick one, I will go with Princess Cadence. Princess Cadence is best pony, and cutest female character. Fluttershy and Sweetie Belle are tied at second, and third will be Starfire.

Edited by Nurse Cupcake
  • Brohoof 2

That's the one! Sorry, I haven't seen that show in years. Still, I liked it, and it was good. Is it still on?

Also, did anyone catch the subtext of that show?

I don't recall them making any new episodes recently.

• Brohoof 1

Lumpy Space Princess from Adventure Time. Not only is her 'lumpy cloud' look pretty cute, but I also love how she acts like a stereotypical teen girl who complains a lot, it's funny-cute.  :catface:

• Brohoof 1

Definitely have to go with Jenny here;

img-3468754-1-tumblr_meycuwXnYS1qzvp42.p

Still I feel like I should give a shoutout to Buttercup while I'm here, especially the 2014 special remake.

img-3468754-2-c3969105eaf17de907715ceb58

Yes, Jenny is adorable!! :wub:  It's so sad, though. Next to nopony even knows who she is.

post-31256-0-40971100-1423000935_thumb.png

Cuuuuuuuuute!! <3

Edited by Silvia Silverstring
  • Brohoof 2

Philomena from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

img-3467426-1-Philomena_renewed_S01E22.p

Cynder from Spyro

img-3467426-2-Dawn_cynder.jpg

Coraline Jones

blue_coraline.jpg

Sally Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas

img-3467426-4-Sally_Skellington.png

I love Cynder from Spyro too!!! Forgot to mention her lol.

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy! I alternatively love her and hate her at the same time! I love her because she's just so bucking beautiful and hate her because I've been obsessing over her since 2011 and she's ruining my life! I want to stop loving her! I want to like her, but not have a creepy fixation on her like I have with her. I want to do at least one thing without obsessing over her! She's so addicting!

Fluttershy, of course! :kindness: However I also love Nala from The Lion King and - while I'm not a big fan of Simba's Pride, I absolutely love Vitani. She's so stinkin' cute!

vitani.jpg

Dem bangs. :wub:

Another really cute female character is Pistol from Goof Troop:

pistol.jpg

Man now I feel all nostalgic.

(edited)

Ah-ha! That explains the episode when she saves the Japanese people and loses her Enlgish-speaking disk. :)

Actually, that's because her voice actress, Janice Kawaye is Japanese-American. Thus, she's fluent in the Japanese language. I'm guessing the writers wanted to make an episode to show that off.

Edited by TheMisterManGuy
  • Brohoof 1

Fluttershy, of course! :kindness: However I also love Nala from The Lion King and - while I'm not a big fan of Simba's Pride, I absolutely love Vitani. She's so stinkin' cute!

img-3474400-1-vitani.jpg

Dem bangs. :wub:

Another really cute female character is Pistol from Goof Troop:

img-3474400-2-pistol.jpg

Man now I feel all nostalgic.

What ever happened to Pistol and her mother on Goof Troop, I watched that cartoon a lot as a kid and always wondered when the show ended, where the mom and daughter went, they aren't seen in either of the Goofy movies.