Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Prancing Pony

Darrions

Our OOC here, don't forget to read the rules and ask before posting here okay  ;)  

Starting post:

Heaven walked for days and with his terrible sence of direction lost himself in some woods. Suddently he stumbles on a rock, roll down a hill and find himself just next to an old looking inn, The Prancing Pony...
Well it's convenient said Heaven to himself. He walks in and surprisingly it was good looking and warm inside, he looked at the innkeeper and 
said "good evening...". The innkeeper looked at him and said "Oh you look cold my friend come here I'll make you some tea, tell me what brings you here !". Heaven surprised sit at one of the tables, took a long breath and sighed as the innkeeper came back with tea and sit next to him. So what's your lil name asked the innkeeper with a smile. I'm Heaven Height and I was pretty much lost in fact...said Heaven between two gulp of the hot tea. The innkeeper laught and said "Well you are in the Prancing Pony, the only inn you'll find next the everfree forest and only 7 miles away from Ponyville !"

Heaven looked at the innkeeper and said " You're saying I was in the everfree forest all this time !! I thought I left it 2 days ago and that I was another forest...everything look so similar and different in these forest !". The innkeeper laughed and awnsered " Well you did like everypony who's not familiar with this forest, you're lucky finding my inn !! Do you want  anything else ?" Heaven awnsered back " A room please i'm exhausted !! I think I'll stay here a bit to take back my energy !" Well take the 3 it's the warmiest ! Said the innkeeper with the same great smile. Heaven took the key and chilled on the chair and though "this is going to be a great place to chill out, let's see if anypony else is going to break in tonight !" 

Here starts the story of the Prancing Pony ! Have fun  :yay:

• Brohoof 1

"Just a couple miles more" Shadow Beam has been repeating to himself since the start of his trip, trying to cheer up to keep going and make the journey quicker. Of course, there was a limit. He needed a break badly to fill some energy.

Luckily, just at the moment he felt his knees were giving up on him, he saw an inn.

"Thanks Celestia" He said with a light Émile, finally he could take a little rest, eat and keep on in no time.

He got inside of the Inn and instantly saw two ponies. One that for sure was the innkeeper and other that looked very messy.

"Hum... Hi" he spoke softly.

"Hey, what can I do for you?" the innkeeper responded with a wide grin

"I need something to fill up energy" he said, now more fluidly thanks to the little rest.

"No problem, will you need a room?" the innkeeper offered while turning around to prepare the order

"No thanks, I'll sleep outside, I like stargazing anyways" Shadow responded politely.

"Alright, wait there for your order" the innkeeper said from the kitchen.

"Alright" Shadow finished, and used the time he had to get himself covered in thoughts.

We were looking in the forest for specific materials for an order placed by a client. I'd lost track of time a while ago and it was a bit late to just head home emptyhoofed. Even flying it would take too long to get there, especially since Sparky's flying mode was nowhere as close or maneuverable as a Pegasus. I was about to start cutting down trees or looking for a cave to spend the night when I saw a building in the distance. Was it an illusion? Seriously who puts a house in the middle of the Everfree Forest? It was a just a little too convenient, but we headed inside anyway. Sparky comfortably rode on my back in silence.

"Hi, welcome to The Prancing Pony Inn. What can I get you, Miss?" The older innkeeper greeted me nicely. He was a Unicorn. There seemed to be a couple others there already. I went by, nodding to them but not saying anything.

I smiled at him with the most fake smile I could muster, not really caring. "I'd like some oats and hay with flowers mixed in, and something sweet to wash it down. I'd also like a room for the night, please." Sparky got off my back and scanned the other ponies in the room with his eye beams. Harmless to others, it was designed to help us remember who we'd met and recall them later. "Oh, and some oil for my pet please."

He blinked as the beam passed through him but otherwise didn't complain. "Food and grape juice coming up." I was actually looking forward to that, expecting apple juice. A bit later he floated out my order and I went to a table with Sparky to eat. Sparky picked up the oil can in his left claw and started to drink from it like it was also juice. "You can have room 2." He said as I nodded to him silently.

Edited by bronislav84

I looked at the two people that just went in and though "These two look like they were lost in this forest too...hum let see what they have to relate about the why and how the finished here. After all I never known for this place but it seems to be quite famous may they are some reguler customers" then with my well known tact I decided to present myself to this stange pony that seemed to be quiet and kind of weird. I approached slowly looking at the little robbot that was still drinking its oil when I suddently finds myself right next to its owner.
"Eeeeeeh...hi" said I with a hesitating voice. I still was looking at the robot but the most part of my attention was for the pny who standed right in front of him, I gazed at her, looking for every details and thinking "well that's a rock'n'roll mane !".

I took a sit right next to her with his tea, smiled and waited for some reaction of her because to me she looked like she wasn't the kind of pony who talks much and that's what I liked to do when I meet up this kind of person.