Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!

e3142c24d5.jpg

~~~ Welcome to the Jif, the greatest Peanut Butter on the face of the earth, Fan Club! ~~~

Aahhh... That smooth, creamy goodness that is Jif. Perfect for a sandwich, perfect for some toast, perfect for some celery stalks, perfect for raisins, perfect for just about any food you would desire. Skippy, Peter Pan, and any other brand cower in the presence of Jif's greatness.

3875bb20f4.jpg

Maybe you prefer your peanut butter crunchy? Or all-natural? Or just the classic creamy flavor? Whatever the case may be, Jif's got you covered.

So, I, Rivendare, am calling all fans of Jif on the MLPForums. Let's talk Jif. What's your favorite version? What do you like to put it on? Do you eat it straight out of the jar? Sound off!  ^_^

• Brohoof 2

I loooooooooovvvvveeeeeeeeeee creamy Jif peanut butter! :D I love to put it on my salami sandwiches! XD No, I'm being serious. I'm weird like that :| it's good, don't judge me XD I like it with strawberry jelly too :3

I would actually like to try that!  It does sound good  :) 

And you think you're weird for liking that?  

I dip my pizza in Western/French dressing.

0004100030131_500X500.jpg

Darn, now I want pizza.  Hahahaha...

:o 

~ Miles

• Brohoof 1

Not just Jif, but I like peanut butter a lot. I put it on Ritz crackers, bagels, and toast. I even like chocolate peanut butter ice cream. Hooray for peanut butter!

Edited by CC_Maud_Pie
  • Brohoof 1

Gosh. There really IS a fan club for everything.

Creamy is my favorite out of all the Jif types. My dad picked up a canister of the Peter Pan peanut butter once and it tasted like ground-up flies. Skippy is decent, but JIF is the best brand for a reason. It doesn't taste like dead flies. :D

• Brohoof 2