Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching It's a Nice Day in Invermare(Casual SoL/Romance) [Sign-ups & OOC]

sunne

Yea same here on the soon. As I said in the other RP I'd recently joined, it will probably be tomorrow. I'm actually about to go to bed.

You guys are going waaaaaaay too fast. I'll never be able to keep up at this post rate. Sigh.

• Brohoof 1

I can post at most once a day per RP, and that's on a good day. I have RL stuff and online games and I'm in multiple RPs. I just think you guys post a bit too quickly for someone like me to keep up with is all. :(

All I ask is if/when you're interacting with me that we go at a slower pace. I'm actually reading right now to catch up and post something.

Edited by bronislav84

@@bronislav84, Pace usually won't be too much of an issue. Especially with Minty as the RP mod. She's competent. If everyone else is two, three steps ahead just cause they have more time on their hands, then the rest of the RP can slow down for people to catch up, as long as it doesn't get just plain cumbersome. And there is usually warning and stuff for when an RP day ends, and such. Bear in mind, all that Twi and I's characters have done was have a conversation, so far.

I did notice the multitude of posts as well, but as long as nobody gets too far ahead, there shouldn't be too much of a problem. If it's two characters having a conversation and both RPers have the free time, it's not nearly as much of a problem as it would be if there were three characters in the conversation, with two of the RPers being active, but the other is busier and can't post as quickly, and keeps getting ninja'd. (Trust me, I've been in that position so many times @-@)
As long as everyone's aware that this is a slower-paced RP, and that some people can't post as frequently as others, we should have little to worry about :3

Also, sorry for not jumping in earlier. I've been off and on for some of today, but haven't had much time to say anything other than answer a few questions over PM.

Also, this

If everyone else is two, three steps ahead just cause they have more time on their hands, then the rest of the RP can slow down for people to catch up, as long as it doesn't get just plain cumbersome. And there is usually warning and stuff for when an RP day ends, and such.

• Brohoof 2

@@bronislav84

I've edited the post to fit your info. Also, the bits referring to Lektra were descriptions and not Lorem's own knowledge. Sorry if I didn't make it clear enough.

Edited by Filthy Cropper