Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching It's a Nice Day in Invermare(Casual SoL/Romance) [Sign-ups & OOC]

sunne

(edited)

;-;

I'm sorry, everyone I've been on some sort of online hiatus for the past while, except for Skype. I don't really know why I went on hiatus, it was just kind of unexpected.

Anyway, we need to get this RP running again @-@

I have work in a short while, so I need to get ready, but after work I will make my own posts. If someone is waiting for you to make a post, please do so. c:

Hello, I'd love to join. Here's my OC:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sprinkle-dust-r7931

This is my first time doing roleplay.

She's accepted. c: Welcome.

That is, if you still want to be a part of this, I know this is a late reply. ^^'

Edited by Mint Drop

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

All the romances I see now are either same sex, 1x1 or at max 6x6. It's getting ridiculous.

Personally, I'm all for same-sex relationships and 1x1 in RPing, as some may know. 

*subtly points at *

Eh, to each their own. x3

However, I will agree that Roleplay World is fairly littered 1x1 searching topics, and it's annoying when you're too late to RP with the person. 

As for the other two, I haven't seen much of either around, but I don't doubt people have posted some RPs like that.

s

Edited by Mint Drop
  • Brohoof 1

Anyhow, we can definitely try to kickstart this again :D
I'll send out a message soon to notify everyone that we'll be trying to resume the RP x3

(edited)

I just wanted to notify everyone that we are going to try to continue this RP! I can't guarantee that it will become fully revived, since some of you may have become disinterested, but I really enjoyed the RP while it lasted and I think it's worth a shot. :D

@

Feel free to submit a character if you want :D

Edited by Mint Drop

Not all of those mentions worked. To make sure a person is mentioned, use the mention code. :)

[member*=name] where name is the member, and remove the asterisk.

It also doesn't work if you edit the post to be correct. Only works once when the post is first made, so you'll need to make a new post. Fortunately there's space below this one.

Edited by bronislav84

@-@

I know how mentions work, and I did use the code, I don't know why it didn't work ;-;

Anyway...
Hey, @Gloomfury, are you interested in trying this again? I would be willing to submit a third character to interact with you, and I believe Al Capony will be submitting a character as well c:

Well hey, you tried. Maybe a PM would be better after all. People can only see 5 threads in their recent posted in topics, and not everyone checks My Content past that. I'll keep an eye on the thread for when we start doing stuff again. :)

Good to see you back Mint.

Edited by bronislav84
  • Brohoof 1