Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post a random thought and/or image!

Rethajni

Good day ponies! just as you heard!  post any thought that comes to your mind and if you wanna post a silly image that will be alright! here's the place where you can say whatever that comes to your minds and dont be judged! you can talk about games, MLP, tv shows movies, ANYTHING you wanna post just remember to keep it clean and not NSFW please, you can also reply other's comment as long is it respectful, ill start

im thinking to change my liver for a can of beer

Edited by Balareth

img-3427754-1-7.15-Presentation-WHAT-WHY

Would i do that...

(oh. i see =P)

I ate too much chocolate =S

(ps. dont watch if ur about to eat/eating/ate

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

CONTINUE FILE #666 [Recorded from a REAL BLOG OF A COLLEGE STUDUNT!!]* **(be fore he suidided…) I am college student who lives alone in a dorm and gotted Nostalgia for the good old days. I saw there sale was pokemon emerad on (etsy (hipster ebay) so I buy. When I get catridge it was emerald only BLACK with skurleton on the front instead of Rayquaza but with blood-eyes. on the file, I am in Elite four vs. Lance and only have 6 pokemon in my party. They all Unknown and spell “YOUR DEAD” Preety suspicion,” I think but probably just something in my eye??? The music is lavender town but backways and when I go fight He he has 666 pokemon too! hE sents one out and I HEAR ITS CRY. It turns out hte pokemon they are ALL MY DEAD GIRLFRIEND, but HYPER REALISTIC AND BLOODEYE. IT’S SO SCARY YOU GUYS that I throw the playstation across the room broke the game in half. Next day I get roommate to play. He’s like “Ehehehehe probably IS not that scary,” but she turned on the game and the screen was a picture of US, and but we wereDEAD, and the scariest part of this story is that WE was YOU and YOU BECAME SKELETON and WROTE this…

• Brohoof 2