Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general questions Full Editor

Vocaloid_IA
Go to solution Solved by Drakkon,

This may be the dumbest question in history. Anyways. I have heard of the full editor where I can make my signature, and use smilies that aren't computer faces (Like : D and : ) stuff like that), and stuff like that. But no matter how hard I try, I don't see a "Full Editor" button, or when I click on a topic it doesn't pop up. I was about to chuck my computer out the window out of frustration, so I finally came to ask the question. How can I turn on/access the full editor? o3o

• Brohoof 1

I'm not entirely sure what you mean. For practicality purposes, the text you write is not immediately parsed For example, if you hit the Smiley icon, you can see the full array of emoticons. If you click one, you'll see that it appears in the post. However, you can click the button at the top-left corner of your editor twice to immediately convert all your BBCode.

...however, uh, if you mean you don't know how to access this

ba54752042.png

then all you need to do is click the button next to your 'Post' button, called 'Upload Files + More Reply Options'.

b0677e2b5f.png

• Brohoof 2

To add to what Twilight said, many of the traditional text emotes will convert to the Pony emotes

: ) with no spaces becomes :)

: D with no spaces becomes :D

-_ - with no spaces becomes -_-

; ) with no spaces becomes ;)

The full editor will always convert those. You could try to modify them like I did above.

Your signature is added in your profile - I'll post a walktrough on that shortly

• Brohoof 1

As seems to be satisfied with the answers provided, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

If you have any other/new questions or concerns, feel free to bring it to our attention!

• Brohoof 2