Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

CinnamonPop

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
(edited)

Well, summing the pros and cons.... I had a rough foalhood. My mother Shining Lollipop has taken care of me pretty well. My father, Cinnamon Monochrome actually wasn't there until my late foalhood. Growing up, Princess Celestia was in town quite often. She would usually look around in the park finding some flowers. I never once walked up to her though. To me, she was a little weird. At school, I was left in the background no matter how competitive I was. The best subject was Physical Ponycation! I always was the competitive one at school beating almost everyone including my friends. Rainbow Dash was the only one I couldn't out-preform. She and I were too competitive in Physical Ponycation at our Elementary school, so we were often grouped with the stallions. The tragic day was when me and Dash decided to use our wings to race. While I had the early lead, Dash followed close behind and eventually sped up so fast, she used her "Sonic Rainboom" to pass me. Unfortunatly, I was hit and sent into a free fall. I hit the ground hard and the teacher worried about that. He should have been worried before that. (grumbles) While Rainbow Dash won that race for glory. My wing was broken from the fall. My mother forced me not to race anymore. 5 more years passed and my mom quit from her job and found a job here in Ponyville.

That's about all I can remember anyway :lol:

What's your backstory?

Sorry! Didn't expect anypony to post here. I thought this was a dead thread.

Edited by CinnamonPop
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

I'd have a huge get-together with my friends here (via transport), my local friends, and my family. ^_^

Honestly, I'd have to rotate my room first. That seems fun! :yay:

@@CinnamonPop, what would be the first thing you do if you acquired magic like Discord's? :ooh:

Edited by CinnamonPop
  • Brohoof 1

I'd have a huge get-together with my friends here (via transport), my local friends, and my family. ^_^

Honestly, I'd have to rotate my room first. That seems fun! :yay:

That does sound pretty fun, now that you mention it... :ooh: =3

Random question, but; do you like cookies? o3o

I like most cookies :)

My favorite would be chocolate chip.

mlfw1092_medium.png

That does sound pretty fun, now that you mention it... :ooh: =3

Random question, but; do you like cookies? o3o

• Brohoof 1

I like most cookies   My favorite would be chocolate chip.
 :yay: Chocolate chip is the best~ QRlSK7.png

How cute would you say you are? :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

:wacko:

I'm not sure... Moderate? :adorkable:

Moderate cuteness is still pretty cute~ ^~^

Have you ever had a pet? If not, would you like to have one eventually? :fluttershy:

(Also, there's a post on the previous page that I've hid with my last post, sorry ^//^)

Jam Sod: Hey Cinnamon, do you secretly have a crush on me?

(edited)

Jam Sod: Hey Cinnamon, do you secretly have a crush on me?

That is for you. *boops* To find out.

Have you ever had a pet? If not, would you like to have one eventually? :fluttershy:

We have a stray cat and her kitten that lives near my yard. :yay: Edited by CinnamonPop
  • Brohoof 1

We have a stray cat and her kitten that lives near my yard.
 Aww, cats are so cute~!! <3 QRlSK7.png

What's your favourite time of year? :)

Autumn. I love the taste of candied apples. Also there's Nightmare Night, my birthday is a week before. :)

The many leaf piles to take up and jump in, but my favorite part is the cook-outs, and the s'mores. :yay:

Aww, cats are so cute~!! <3 sig-3858456.QRlSK7.png

What's your favourite time of year? :)

• Brohoof 1

Autumn. I love the taste of candied apples. Also there's Nightmare Night, my birthday is a week before. :)

The many leaf piles to take up and jump in, but my favorite part is the cook-outs, and the s'mores. :yay:

I love autumn too! :squee: There's something so magical about that time, and seeing the leaves fall and playing with them. ^.^

Have you ever had any interesting dreams?  :catface: