Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

161-2 girls basketball domination (coach takes heat)

Green Precision

Well, i dont feel like explaining all of the details, i dont know the names of the teams, but...

-The winning team dominated the game 161-2

-coach takes heat for flat out no mercy

Should the coach be hated for never showing the apparent "Mercy Rule" to the opposing team?

More details: http://yahoo.thepostgame.com/blog/heroes-villains/201501/high-school-girls-basketball-coach-suspended-after-his-team-won-161-2

Edited by MrTrevorrMC

No he shouldn't. If a team plays bad enough that they get beaten by that score amount, then they should blame themselves for getting beat by that much. The only mercy that should happen is for the team that got beat is to practice more so that they don't end up getting beat by that much in the future.

Edited by CC_Maud_Pie
  • Brohoof 2

I hate the "everyone's a winner" when it comes to competition the coach shouldn't take heat at all. Give it 100% no quit

I hate to say it but should we give Belicheck and the pats flak for out right destroying the Colts?

• Brohoof 2

Honestly I don't think there should be any heat for this really, unless the coach was like flat out aggressive to the other team while they were beating them, or like insulting them or something, but if they won by that score they won, that's that. I guess it sucks for the other team and I feel bad for them in a way, but on the other hand I don't think the coach deserves any heat because the players played well. You don't always win in competitions, sometimes you do win, and sometimes you get beaten bad, that's how it goes with anything competitive, and you have to learn to take that loss, suck it up, and utilize it to improve.

I think that's my thoughts atleast on the matter.

• Brohoof 2