Bakugou is my Man

What Grosses You Out?

What grosses you out? I can't stand finding human hair on wet surfaces :scoots:

I think small children drooling over everything is pretty gross. Also everything to do with vomit.

Open surgery but after that I cant even say it. :eww:

How babies slobber over everything. Babies are cute and all, but they're also disgusting.

Oh my gosh, I am grossed out by hair too!

I'm also grossed out by roadkill, spoiled food, vomiting, it's just...enough to get me nauseous. :\

Badges

(edited)

Anything to do with babies makes me feel disgusted as does finding hair in my food. :s

Edited by WheatleyCore

Badges

Here it goes.

Vomit

Hair

Dead insects

Rotten food

Spit on the ground

Blood

Spider webs

Dust

Insects (Alive)

Sewer

Public bathroom

Babies 

Animals' stuff... you know what I mean

How babies slobber over everything. Babies are cute and all, but they're also disgusting.

Babies in general. They are awful. :P

Babies in general. They are awful. :P

i must agree. pretty much any sort of waste or saliva grosses me out to no end, and babies are a mess of everything.

I find babies to be gross. The way their saliva goes everywhere and how they smell is just... ugh. >_>

Hair is also gross. I cannot eat things with hair in them.

About the only thing is spoiled food, and only various types of it. I'm not easy to gross out actually.

Badges

The color yellow- i wanna throw up every time i see it.

Public restrooms- i didn't know toilet paper went on the floor?

Bugs- i almost died from a bug. It tried to kill me. I saw the knife!

Messy people- this isn't your house so how about you throw your trash away in the TRASH can.

People eating with their mouth open  :yay: Might not be their fault but I just hate it /:

-Needles. They make me feel sick. I never look at them when I get my blood drawn.

-Cockroaches. I go running like a little girl at the sight.

-Catheters. I cringed when I was told I needed one for my double jaw surgery last year. I was more afraid of the catheter than the surgeons breaking my jaws.

Small clusters of holes- I'm afraid of them, but they also gross me out too. (See surinam toad)

Dog vomit grosses me out. I can handle other types of vomit, no big deal, but dog vomit is a special kind of disgusting. 

Shedded hair, like in drains, or finding a strange woman's long hair on your shirt. *gag*

And finally, pretty much anything having to do with children. They're pretty much walking petri dishes of disgusting. They've always got some sort of weird smell, or disgusting crap coming out of their nose or bile on their hands. 

I'm pretty hard to gross out given I pretty much grew up in the hospital, but anything having to do with lack of cleanliness makes me want to gag.

What really grosses me out is when my dogs puke, the smell really is unbearable and cleaning it up is a special kind of hell, another big thing is when people say they have to take/took a huge shit. Very, very charming and totally not disgusting.

When people pull their eye sockets or roll their eyes back..

I'm sure you know what I mean or have seen your annoying brothers do it.

It's UNNATURAL AND CREEPY!! For God's sake, just no! I would rather eat a live spider than endure that torture!  :eww:

To be honest, not much grosses me out to the point of it being disgusting to look at. The only thing i can actually think of is a decapitated head. Yes, i have seen a decapitated head. No, it was not human, but an animal. Still, thats the only thing i can think of which made me disgusted just by staring at it.

Dirty dishes and cups. I can tolerate cleaning up cat vomit and being peed/pooped on by my pets, but dishware with bits of food/drink left in it grosses me out more than anything in the world. :eww: