Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Grosses You Out?

Venomous

A better question would be what does not gross me out! I mean, even food that most people find edible - even good - I find to be repulsive in every way.

Dirty dishes and cups. I can tolerate cleaning up cat vomit and being peed/pooped on by my pets, but dishware with bits of food/drink left in it grosses me out more than anything in the world. :eww:

To some extent I can actually relate. 

Though it's more of my housemates leave the sink unattended and they leave it full of water after doing the dishes. What happens is that I have to delve into where the plug is supposed to be and I must scrabble through bits of wet and soggy meat and stuff. It's just terrible! 

• Brohoof 1

There's a lot of things that gross me out, so I can't name everything. What does the most is probably meatloaf. Like, seriously... that stuff is just... awful. TT____TT I can't stand eating it, let alone the smell of it or the look of it. It's just so gross. Spoiled milk is another thing.

Edited by AdorbzFangirl
  • Brohoof 1

dirty bandaids on the floor.

rotten eggs.

tops on the floor.

zipping a zipper................the sounds weirds me out.

mean people.

liers.

theives who stole from me.

dirty rooms......it can be any way you want if it is not clean it's just gross man. -_- and i am not a hippacrit i clean my room daily. of course your probably not going to believe me with me just saying this but of course im just.....sayan....yes nailed it!!!!!!!!!

doh and bay blades there a bunchof spinning tops thats gross man. 

• Brohoof 1

Oh, I remembered something specific - canned cat food. Sometimes I've had to deal with it at work. The stuff smells bad enough to gag me even when it's fresh. However, when it's rotten (which I have smelled at work) it is worse than the worst bathroom odors I've ever smelled.

Oh goodness let's see..

• Vomit (Even hearing it)
  • Public Bathrooms
  • People blowing noses in public
  • Dead Animals
  • Spiders
  • Baby Spit
  • Sewer Smells

Eeyup..

• Brohoof 2

If by gross out you mean causes me to gag, then I would say the smell of urine definitely does that. Other than that I would have to say: vomit, salty sea air, toilet seats where the person didn't clean up, and diarrhea.

• Brohoof 1

There's only ONE thing that is able to make me gag...

Strong foreign farts.

Holy shit man.

Edited by ShadowBeam
  • Brohoof 1

Slime. Pretty much any kind of slime. Ugh. 

I used to work at a doggie daycare/boarding center, and there were two kinds of dog- dogs with watery drool, and dogs with slimy, stick to everything it touches, pretty much like snot from a dog's mouth drool. 

I can clean up vomit. I can pick up piles upon piles of dog waste. Heck, I can even pick up dog waste that's been eaten and thrown back up again and be fine. But the second a dog slime drools on me? 

ezgif-2514715664.gif

ezgif-2981142769.gif

Edited by Glitter Moon

Hmmm... it takes a lot more than simple things to gross me out.  Some of the things here don't really gross me out, but might be slightly annoying.  Also it normally isn't the sight of it for me, but usually sounds, or smells.

One of the biggest things for me would be the sound of someone blowing their nose.  It's odd how blowing your own nose doesn't gross yourself out, but when other people do, it does.

Another big thing for me is chemical smells.  I hate it when people (like sometimes, my mother) uses bleach in the sink to clean dishes.  I just can't breathe with that smell.  

~ Miles