Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How strong is your bladder?

Ricebug

If I don't pee by the end of the day, I'll feel like exploding, and certainly won't be getting any sleep. xD

I probably go 4 or 5 times per day. Don't see any reason to resist if I don't have to anyway. Feels good to let it go. :P

Going on a long road trip? Take some empty bottles! :D

• Brohoof 4

...Depends on how well I'm hydrating.

Back in my high school days, I was disgusted by the bathrooms enough that I'd empty out right before I left for school, and I'd minimize my eating an drinking, so I wouldn't need a latrine until I got home. :ph34r:

I can go days without using the bathroom

THAT actually sounds really bad. You should probably see a doctor. :blink:

Without any extra fluid, the human body can produce enough urine to take a drug test in 30 minutes... B)

• Brohoof 2

I piss when I piss.  I don't time myself. 

... what?

Going on a long road trip? Take some empty bottles!

:blink:

You ... um ... you're flying to BABSCon .. right? If not

Lysol-products.jpg

• Brohoof 7

You ... um ... you're flying to BABSCon .. right?

Sure am. Although that's still going to be one loooooong flight. Plus a layover. Depending on how clean the planes and airports are, I may still need a bottle or two. xD

Oh, and I'd like to say that I've held pee until my whole body was trembling and I could barely walk upright. And stayed in that condition for nearly an hour during a car ride to my grandfather's house. I remember that as soon as my parents and I pulled in, I hopped out the car, bolted in his house with a quick "Heya, pops. I'm hittin' the can" as I tore past him and made my way into the bathroom. Stood there for a good two minutes. My sigh of relief was audible throughout the house. xD

This is probably bad for one's health, so I recommend avoiding this kind of restraint if possible. Strong bladder or not, that was no fun. D:

• Brohoof 1

My personal feat of strength is my cinema bladder. After intense training sessions iv'e finally expanded my bladder enough to go to the movies, order a large drink, and survive the whole thing without exploding.

During the summer and early fall I had an over active bladder and once went 12 times in one day (this was during a school day mind you. And yes, it was as frustrating, distracting, and embarrassing as it sounds).

Now I'm back to normal but I make sure to piss before I go to school everyday. Especially now during finals week. There's nothing worse than sitting in a final, needing to use the restroom, and having your teacher say "if you leave I'm taking your test and you won't get it back"

Those types of people irk me to no end

I tend to avoid public restrooms since...... that's another story never mind

anyways I have a very strong bladder if I'm able to go my entire day without using a public restroom until I return home to use my own

and attending at this Charter School is only worse because not only would I have to hold it at school I have to ride my bike home for 6 miles while having to piss....

only on rare occasions I give in and actually use a public restroom

During the summer and early fall I had an over active bladder and once went 12 times in one day (this was during a school day mind you. And yes, it was as frustrating, distracting, and embarrassing as it sounds).

that happened to me once but it was on the weekend and I was at home

The more water I drink, the more I end up needing to take a piss.

this is the quote of the year no doubt about it

• Brohoof 1

I hate any public restrooms that aren't single-use, because I just really do not like using the bathroom around others. So, obviously, I try my hardest to not ever have to use public restrooms that are multi-stalled (is that a word? I do not know. xD), so I have had to hold it soooo many times.

With that said, my I'm not always able to avoid them. Just not always easy, or even possible. No need to give the reasons why. lol.

I can hold on for a few hours after the urge begins to kick in, though my attention span is never too pleased when I try it.  >_>

Edited by Edwardo_Brony

I'll put it this way: I drove 8 hours straight to Canada last year, only stopping for food and gas. Not once did I have to use the bathroom. I'd say that's pretty strong.

• Brohoof 1