Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How strong is your bladder?

Ricebug

Going on a long road trip? Take some empty bottles! :D

Well, if you're a girl then, peeing on the road can be a little more complicated.......

But most of the people here are guys.

As for how strong my bladder is? I'd like to say it's pretty strong, not sure though. Lately it seems like I have to go to the bathroom more often than not.......  :o  >_>

I have a small bladder. My mom and uncle have the same problem.  It is super annoying.  I wish real life was like the Sims 3 where I could earn enough lifetime happiness points and purchase a steel bladder and never have to go again.

Not sure, admittedly I go frequently to the bathroom mostly because I seem to fill it up quickly. Though I can hold it in for quite a while so I have a pretty strong bladder I think. I don't really know what would be considered strong butIm going to assume mine is strong.

(edited)

I go about once a day, but only because I make a point to do so, otherwise I'd forget to the point of bursting. I wish I had a dick so I could pee outside whenever I wanted. My dream is to pee my name in the snow, as of now, I've been quite unsuccessful.

Edited by Antidaeophobia

I can hold myself pretty well. If I drink a lot, I'll go right away, and I never hold it too long where I'd have an accident.

After having 4 babies my bladder is dead haha it's so weak now :( If i have to go, then I need to go!!! I wish I could back to the days where I didn't have to know where the restrooms were all the time... especially since I remember how annoyed I got when my parents would take us somewhere fun and we'd spend like 1/2 the day finding restrooms, I don't want my kids to feel that way about our day trips :( 

I don't really know and I don't think I want to find out. Sounds painful...

It's strong past the point of not being any concern in my life and it better stay that way. I know I can hold it in for a long time if I have to but that feeling is just very annoying.

There was something strange I experienced a few times... When I held it for so long, the muscles seemed to have gotten stuck. Then when I do finally get to a bathroom, I have to wait for my bladder muscles to relax before the rest happens. Been a long time since that's happened, though.

I have a pretty weak bladder... A bit of anxiety mixed in there as well. Almost every time I stop somewhere on a road trip, I usually try to use the bathroom every time we stop. I wished my bladder was stronger because I hate having to go frequently like that :/.

• 4 years later...