Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weather: What is your favourite season?

Magic Note

Seasons  

98 users have voted

1. 1. What's your favourite weather season?

• Spring
    • Summer
    • Autumn
    • Winter

Definitely Autumn.  Not only because it's such a beautiful sight and its temperature is just right, but also because it can symbolize a "new beginning".  In fact, that being said, if I am to be married, I do like the idea of having a marriage during Autumn.  I imagine it to be gorgeous in both the image in general and the symbolism behind it.  It'd be a start of a new life and a "new beginning". <3

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

So tell me everypony whats your favorite time of the year, or favorite season. I am curious to see what season, or time of the year is your favorite. I personally like autumn which is an in between season, where its not to hot, but its not cold either. I do like the spring also, but here in Mississippi so when it gets hot, its hot, and muggy. Lets not forget about the mosquitos which are, and can be hell, but lets hear your favorite.

• Brohoof 1

In truth, heat or nor, my fave season is Summer. The season of storms and theme parks is what I enjoy and like. I get to enjoy weather phenomenons and also enjoy pools more, all while outside. There is also the fact that ice cream is much more a desired snack is enjoyed during this season. Also with the summer solstice in full swing the days are much longer than nights. I know I ralk allot about night being awesome, though during the summer, I enjoy daytime a bit more. 

• Brohoof 1

I think I've said it a billion times recently! Lol - Winter.

Like, winter is the only good season where I live. Fall becomes nice about halfway through, but before that it's just an extension of summer.

• Brohoof 2

Summer, so I can finally hit the beach and not wear my parka jacket to school, lol.  :P

Season 4

just kidding

I like Spring. It's a good balance between warm and cold, plus it's a good time after Winter, which I dislike.

Plus, my Birthday's in the Spring. yeeeeyyy.

• Brohoof 3

My favorite is Season 5 Someone beat me to it...

I prefer late spring. I love that feeling where you can wake up and step outside with shorts and a t-shirt and no shoes and feel perfectly comfortable.

• Brohoof 1