Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weather: What is your favourite season?

Magic Note

Seasons  

98 users have voted

1. 1. What's your favourite weather season?

• Spring
    • Summer
    • Autumn
    • Winter

Winter is my favorite by far. I'm naturally cold, but it's fine because bugs die in the cold. Also Christmas, winter wear, my birthday, and stuff c:

Then Summer, then fall..

and Spring is my least favorite by far. I hate it, I don't like seeing bugs again, wasps are everywhere, weather is indecisive, most stressful time of school year, and nothing much happens. 

• Brohoof 2

I love Winter if there is decent snow (something which is a rarity where I live :okiedokielokie: ) I also love Spring. :fluttershy:

Summer.

Wait, what? We're not talking about Vivaldi's 4 seasons? Oh, okay then.

Anyway, I like Autumn because it's not too hot and not too cold, but still on the kind of sunny side. Things are bright and cheery enough and it's the last bit of warmth before Winter arrives. I'm not sure why, but I just prefer the transitional seasons rather than the extremes thesedays.

I'm not a big fan of winter, everyone just seems generally gloomy then and its pretty dull. Which is strange because I know a lot of people who claim their favourite season is Winter. I just can't seem to wrap my head around it. :huh:

• Brohoof 2

Winter, I don't really like to stew in my own sweat. I probably don't have the most balanced perspective because I live in Los Angeles, where basically every day in every season except Winter is, on average, hot enough to grill a steak medium-rare on the asphalt.

Edited by RCTM
  • Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

My favourite stations has to be winter. A lot of stuff happens there, including christmas, my birthday...

Least favourite? Spring, specifically the second half of it (may-june) because it's the worst time of the year for me with all the exams of school stacking up again and again, making my existence everything but enjoyable.

• Brohoof 2

Autumn ~ it's always been my favorite season. It's cool outside and the color of the leaves are absolutely beautiful. I always have associated the Fall time with good times as well so it is easily my favorite with winter following 2nd.

I don't like Spring because all of the pollen & Summer is just way too hot for my tastes.

• Brohoof 1

So tell me everypony whats your favorite time of the year, or favorite season. I am curious to see what season, or time of the year is your favorite. I personally like autumn which is an in between season, where its not to hot, but its not cold either. I do like the spring also, but here in Mississippi so when it gets hot, its hot, and muggy. Lets not forget about the mosquitos which are, and can be hell, but lets hear your favorite.

Hi there Poetic Stone.

Just wanted to let you know that I've merged your thread with this one as they were both the same topic.

In the future, please use the search function (or Google) to see if a topic already exists before creating it~

• Brohoof 1

My favorite season is definitely winter, I love the cold and the peace that it brings. :3 Snow is a nice bonus too if we get it. Autumn is my second favorite because of the same reasons mostly but it is the start of it. I love that feeling of everything winding down in both seasons.

• Brohoof 1

Winters the best!

If you're cold, you put on more layers to be warm. In summer, you wear 1 layer and you still feel like you're melting! Plus winter has snow! There isn't many thing which beat walking in the snow in my opinion :P .

I like Spring the best. The weather is beautiful and almost never too hot. Autumn is my second favorite but it gets too cold sometimes. I don't really like Summer or Winter because where I live the weather is very extreme and unpleasant for both.