Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weather: What is your favourite season?

Magic Note

Seasons  

98 users have voted

1. 1. What's your favourite weather season?

• Spring
    • Summer
    • Autumn
    • Winter

My favorite season of the year has to be winter (and sometimes autumn). I like it because of the relatively cold temperatures and because of the holidays. It's also the only time it doesn't rain where I live.

I love winter the most and then autumn following. Why? In a desert where it's really hot, around 90-100 degrees in summer, you'll love the winter and autumn. Also because in the winter it's so peaceful and when it snows that's a bonus. 

Where do you all live where Spring is "not too hot or too cold"?

I'm really very curious... I'd like to live somewhere where Spring isn't too hot.

I would have to say Spring. :) it doesn't get too hot or too cold, there is more sunshine than rain. It's the perfect time of year to go out with friends and do stuff without ending up freezing or boiling hot and sweaty.

Always have loved the cold, snow and ice overall and by extension, winter. There's something so serene and beautiful about an overcast sky above a landscape blanketed in frost.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Winter. I love snow and the cold, and I like how there mostly aren't bugs around (I dislike nature in general...). I also like autumn, for similar reasons ^^

• 1 month later...

Summer I guess...I've never really experienced a real "winter" before (Being in Cali) with the snow and such. It already feels chilly when it hits the 60's here, let alone below 30 or 20. I don't think I could survive  :lol:​ 

we only have 2 rainy seasons and summer

summer is too hot going high to  35°-36°C

so rainy seasons for me

would love to experience winter though and errrr taste some snow