Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you really die to save someone you love?

Wyzecat

If I were given a choice, absolutely. I would die for any of my friends or family. But if something happens so fast I don't have time to even see it coming, I'd likely beat myself up about it for the rest of my life.

• 3 years later...

I definitely would. I'm not about to let someone I care about die without intervening in some way, even if it does mean I die in the process.

Besides, is it really love if you're not willing to make a sacrifice for them? I'm no coward, I would happily take that sacrifice if I knew they'd be safe.

• Brohoof 1

I care a lot about my life... I have a lot to lose, and I know people who would be devastated if I were dead. That being said, I'd gladly sacrifice myself for anyone, if it meant they get to live on. To me it is better to die a hero, than live a coward.

• Brohoof 1

• 11 months later...

I think that many people wouldn't know until a situation like that arises. Me myself I tend to get very very protective over those that are close to me. My grandmother got attacked by dogs when I was younger and I kinda just threw myself in there without thinking and was ready to fight if need be so I would say even if I didn't want to my body might regardless just because i'm usually very protective. 

• Brohoof 2

Not many people in life-threatening situations think to themselves, “Boy, I hope my loved one next to me dies instead of me.” That just doesn’t seem natural. The people we love are just naturally more important to us than ourselves; that’s what love means. It’s one thing to want to avoid death, but no one in their right mind would wish it on anyone else, especially loved ones. Hence, I would hope I would have the courage to back up my words in a situation where death is knocking at the door. In chaotic situations like being aboard a plane about to crash, it’s not as easy to collect the thoughts and have a crystal-clarity to want to take a hit for someone else. But in circumstances when we have time to reflect and think about our true priorities, I believe most people would do the right thing for their loved ones. 

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

I would though I believe I would for anyone, not so much as deciding to die but if I wouldn't do everything I could to save them. Which is why I would say I would for those I love yes I would.

• Brohoof 1

probably. i think i'd rather die than lose my mum rn

4 hours ago, Justin_Case001 said:

Eh, sure, why not?  It's not like I enjoy living, anyway...

fourteen-year-old girls when they listen to billy eyelash once

• Brohoof 1