Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv The Official 'Soul Eater' Discussion Thread

Venomous

It's been a while since I've watched Soul Eater. I've been meaning to watch Soul Eater: Not, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Speaking of Soul Eater, I have a Maka Albarn plush I got at an anime convention a few years back sitting in my room right now.  :nom:

• Brohoof 1

I love Soul Eater!

My favorites were always Maka's dad and Lord Death.

I think the series was too short though, and I don't know if I wanna watch "Soul Eater NOT!"...

Should I?

It's okayish I'll be honest, but it's kinda cute. Be warned the show does throw a lot of fan service into it, so if you're not a fan of that or characters looking way to much the same, It's probably be best not to. But that's just me. I personally only finished it due to the fact it had Sid before he was all zombie and explained the incident more than Soul Eater did.  >_>

• 2 weeks later...

I loved Soul Eater! I used to always try and convince my friends to look into it when everyone was on the Naruto hype train. I actually started with the manga, so I stopped watching the anime when it started to deviate. Didn't even realize Soul Eater Not! got an anime too. I'll probably stick with the manga in that case too though. Yeah, I usually lose interest when animes start to take their own path (and end way sooner too). The same thing happened with Gunsliger Girl too.

If only every anime adaptation could be like Mirai Nikki 

Anyway, my favorite characters were definitely: Maka, Soul, and Black Star.

Edited by Mutemutt
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...