Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Super Power(s) you wish to have?

Jonny Music

Super Power Poll  

57 users have voted

1. 1. Which Super Power would you want to have the most?

• Super Strength
    • Super Speed
    • Invisibility
    • Force Field Control
    • Telekinesis
    • Shape-shifting
    • Elasticity
    • Flying
    • Underwater breathing
    • Pyrokinesis (ability to control fire)
    • Other (PM me others I haven't mentioned)
    • Cloning
    • Teleportation
    • Time Manipulation
    • Space Manipulation
    • Telepathy
    • Cartoon Physics ('cause why not? ^_^)

I've already mentioned mind-control and Object-summoning...

Aside from/as well as that, I'd want... Technopathy: controlling tech the way a waterbender controls water. Ice would be useful, but people would make Frozen references... And Earth would be better, as I could tear up landmasses and form my own islands/continents. And possibly also sow life unto them, creating a lush and fertile paradise. 

• Brohoof 2

I've voted for invisibility, underwater breathing, time manipulation, space manipulation, force field control and shape shifting. However, if I were to pick just one, it'll have to be space manipulation. I really like space, and the ability to control things like black holes and planets would be pretty interesting to use, albeit terrifying. The ability to use telepathy would be pretty cool too, though.

• Brohoof 2

Telepathy, telekinesis, teleportation (all the tele's basically), space-manipulation (which can basically be used to gain the former two), force-field control, and invisibility.

I prefer subtle abilities, things which aren't necessarily visible, which can be used to gain an upper hand during confrontations or an advantage during opportunities (or just messing with people for lols), and can easily be hidden from other people.

• Brohoof 3

Awww, all the really good ones are already taken so I'll just mention some useless ones.

1: The ability to freeze time but only for 1/10th of a second only once every five years!

2: The ability to become invisible but only if nobody's around. The second someone shows up I become visible again.

3: The ability to hear thoughts... But only my own! Wait! I can already do that!

4: The ability to shape shift but only into a rock and I can't change back again for five years!

• Brohoof 1

theres two powers

1. teleportation: to visit my special somepony over in England while teleporting to college so I wont be in traffic

2. Invisibility: so I can scare my dad for the first time ever!!

• Brohoof 2

One of these 3:

-Electricity: Something about being able to harness the power of electricity, which is very powerful by default.

-Shape Shifting: Pretty simple, would be really interesting.

-Telekinesis: Another one that would be amazing, just from a sheer power standpoint. Plus, it would be fun and rewarding to 'practice' it and strengthen it.

Electricity is something I used as a main aspect of a world I have been randomly working on for a few years. Raw power like that is fascinating.

• Brohoof 2

Time manipulation would be the perfect power for me, because if I do mistakes then I can go back in the past to correct them

Careful, fixing horrible mistakes that changes the flow of cause and effect from what the reality was would create a time paradox that would destroy you, other people, your surroundings, and the universe. I know, I'm sorry, I just have to be logical..

• Brohoof 1