Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Super Power(s) you wish to have?

Jonny Music

Super Power Poll  

57 users have voted

1. 1. Which Super Power would you want to have the most?

• Super Strength
    • Super Speed
    • Invisibility
    • Force Field Control
    • Telekinesis
    • Shape-shifting
    • Elasticity
    • Flying
    • Underwater breathing
    • Pyrokinesis (ability to control fire)
    • Other (PM me others I haven't mentioned)
    • Cloning
    • Teleportation
    • Time Manipulation
    • Space Manipulation
    • Telepathy
    • Cartoon Physics ('cause why not? ^_^)

• 2 weeks later...

I like shape-shifting powers most of all. But I have that already.  So if this is about powers I would like to have, then I'd go with Pyrokinesis and I guess being able to produce fire in some special way (like Mustang's flame alchemy) would be ideal. :)

Edit: I guess I should say why. Fire is destructive, fire is productive. Fire is both life and death. I like fire. With the ability to produce and control fire, I could easily cook stuff, have something to destroy my enemies with and, I suppose, I would have some kind of resistance to fire if I could produce it.

Edited by Lux Calibur
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I chose other because if I was in a situation where I get A superpower, I couldn't choose just one. I would want the ability to grant any superpower to anyone (including myself) and would give myself the abilities of flight, telekinesis, telepathy, super strength, invisibility, and teleportation. Flying is probably my utmost favorite but the others I mentioned would be so cool to. Pretty much any superpower would be cool.

• Brohoof 1

Well let's see there's: 

Creating anything I want out of ice

Ice Clones
Ice Skating (on the ground and in the air on sheets of ice)
Explosive Ice
and Icy Teleportation
Pretty much the powers of my OC.
  • Brohoof 1

Well let's see there's: 

Creating anything I want out of ice

Ice Clones

Ice Skating (on the ground and in the air on sheets of ice)

Explosive Ice

and Icy Teleportation

Pretty much the powers of my OC.

What is ice teleportation? And what does it have to do with creating things out of ice?

• Brohoof 1

What is ice teleportation? And what does it have to do with creating things out of ice?

If you've played Mortal Kombat 9, Cyber Sub-Zero can use a move called Icy Teleportation, in which he teleports like Cyrax behind the opponent however it's...Icy! Get it?

Here take a look:

Edited by IceBlizzard
  • Brohoof 1

Hmm

Either being an electromaster (able to control electrons) or instant healing touch

Electromaster becomes more and more powerful as your knowledge grows.

Instant healing touch would allow me to heal any infection, injury, disability or disease by the touch of my hand. You could do a lot of good with that. It would also make me immune to all those things as I am constantly in contact with myself.

• Brohoof 1

Teleportation would open up the entire world to me.  Namely, bank vaults ;)  

Hmm

Either being an electromaster (able to control electrons) or instant healing touch

Electromaster becomes more and more powerful as your knowledge grows.

Instant healing touch would allow me to heal any infection, injury, disability or disease by the touch of my hand. You could do a lot of good with that. It would also make me immune to all those things as I am constantly in contact with myself.

Instant healing is a great one.  Have you ever heard/seen Misfits?  It was a British show where people affected by a super storm had various powers.  One character had the ability to heal anyone. 

• Brohoof 1

Immortality!! I suppose that would fall under cartoon physics.. I just don't want to feel any pain.. and not be able to die while staying in the same shape and mobility I am now.

It would either be this.. or shape-shifting.. 

I think immortality would be fun for a time.  But only if I could choose those who could be immortal with me.  But then, I guess that's another power entirely. 

the ability to freeze time. even if it's only for going to the bathroom and going to sleep (I could sleep for 12 hours and not waste a single minute)

Shapeshifting and Elasticity sound really fun to. 

Did you ever see the 80s show Out of This World?  She could freeze time and whomever she touched would be unfrozen with her while everyone else remained frozen.  

• Brohoof 2

Control of essentially any and all energy in the universe. You know, like this guy.

img-3513754-1-3239317-5153950365-31029.p

Or this thing.

img-3513754-2-135325-7171-infinity-gaunt

And I have thought all of this out thoroughly. To have comparable power to Galactus, the Celestials, or to wield something with as much controllable power as the Infinity Gauntlet, I would be able to use every power that all of you have and will have mentioned. Time manipulation, reality warping, teleportation, immortality, everything! It's like the "power to have all powers" power, only this isn't illegal, this is perfectly within the walls of this thread's reason.

I would even get the powers that none of you have thought of yet. Omnipotence, matter transmutation, ressurection, even the manipulation of life, and I'm not just talking about things like memories and emotions, I'm also talking about creating life, sentient or otherwise. I would truly be a god, and no power, not even this one, could stop me.

Edited by EnderPrince
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...

Flying would be great, or just leaping very far or high.

I just woke up from a dream where I knew I was fastest in the world by moving for very short and limited distances, and with a local crowd watching. Seriously, nothing to brag about! There is always someone out there who can do better :orly:

• Brohoof 4

I’m just going off base on Jojo‘s..

Gold experience: create things out from anything.

Heaven’s door:  Able to read people and able to write on them so they will do whatever based on what you wrote.

(Great power comes great responsibility):LunaMCM:

• Brohoof 1

I would absolutely love to be able to manipulate time, which would also come with teleportation as well, considering it would allow you to essentially teleport (as an added bonus).

I honestly would love to see what the future would be like (even if me travelling through time would theoretically change it in most likely subtle ways). But I'd also like to be able to change it if it isn't by any means a good future. Though of course my goal there may not be possible if the many worlds interpretation of the universe is correct (which I believe it is). Though of course if I can't and it leaves me a passive observer, then I would more than enjoy observing it. :) If it's a high tech future, the technology may be quite fascinating to ponder on, as well. Though I may not enjoy getting put in a concentration camp or something if there's a fascist government ruling this country then (which unfortunately I see plausibly happening with our current political climate :dry:).

But if I am a passive observer, I could go to multiple alternate futures and see what happened to branch them in that direction, and that alternate history lesson in itself may be quite fascinating.

Edited by Ayyngel Dust
  • Brohoof 1

Flying would be cool, but I would really love super strength (and the assumed level of invulnerability to make it work).

Alternatively, Time Manipulation! Don’t worry, I wouldn’t use it to screw with history. Just to get extra sleep or extra time to accomplish tasks.

• Brohoof 1