Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open It's a Nice Day in Invermare(Casual SoL/Romance)

sunne

@

Cloud shook the dust out of his mane as he chuckled at the mares worry. "Ah it's nothing! I've taken worse falls before, that was just a little bump" he said in a humored fashion. He got up and began to straighten out the feathers on his wings before smiling back at her. "By the way, the name is Cloud Chaser, whats yours may I ask?" he said as he tilted his head to the side. 

Man he thought to himself, She is pretty cute! Heck, I would crash land in front of her anytime!

@RythmicBrony & @Twi the Totodile

the new mare, named tempest walked up to aria and cloud chaser. she didn't want to interupt them but she wanted to make sure that the stallion who fell from the sky was okay. "are you okay?" she asked with a bit of a concerned look on her face. after all, falling out of the sky can hurt.

Edited by Pheonix_Flash

MUATA

@@thor9356,@@Twi The Totodile,  

Muata's small smile returned to her face, with the Stallion being so polite, and comforting. "Well, thank you very, very much." The disguised changeling seemed uncomfortable. "I...is it alright if she accompanies us?" She asked the Stallion with a hopefulness.

@,@@EldarSteve,  
"Kisu," she said, "Er, my name's Kisu. I'm actually from here, but I moved to... um - " her voice broke slightly as she spoke the next word: " -Vanhoover, then Ponyville.  Now I'm moving back here.
She shuffled backwards slightly, starting to wonder if she should just stay in a hotel for the night then just head back to Ponyville in the morning.. 

Either way, she wanted to get the conversation topic off of her. "Uh... so, what about you?" she asked, without looking up. "Um, either of you."

@@Twi The Totodile @@~Phoenix~

Cloud smiled at the mare as she introduced herself as Aria. "It is a pleasure to meet you Aria, my name is Cloud Chaser, greatest adventurer in all of Equestria!" he said, taking a pose. If she were watching, she would notice that he flinched slightly as his wing twitched a little. He would not admit it, but he knew something was certainly wrong with his left wing. 

Soon enough another mare came up to him and asked if he were ok, the look of concern in her eyes were almost flattering. Gosh ponies were nice here. 

"Oh I am perfectly fiiiiii-ayay ow!" he said, interrupted by the shot of pain in his wing as he tried to flap it. He twinged a little from the pain before getting his composure and looking over at his wing, which was in somewhat of an awkward angle. Yep, it was dislocated. 

"Ok... soooo maybe not as fine as I believed it to be" he said with a sheepish grin to the mares.

@@RhythmicBrony,

"Ah ha! Told you so Mr. Tough guy!" Aria said, feeling more excited than she should have been about being right. "Now let's take you to get help... Wherever that would be." She added. She had completely forgotten that this was a whole new town to her, and most likely a new town to the Cloud as well, seeing as he was an "adventurer".

---

@, @@thor9356,

Wind remained silent, not sure what to do besides wait for an answer. The longer I stick with these ponies, the higher chance it is I get caught... But a mare's gotta take a chance every once in awhile I suppose. She thought.

Edited by Twi the Totodile

@@Twi The Totodile

Wow, she sure got excited when he had gotten proven wrong. No matter she was probably being lighthearted about it. Cloud gave a sheepish nod as she said to find help, though he had dealt with dislocated joints before, he always welcomed the help of a professional.

"Yeah... youre probably right, thanks for walking with me." he said happily as he tried his best to let his left wing rest somewhat comfortably. He looked over at the other mare that had asked if he were ok and said with a smile, "Thank you so much for your concern, I guess if you would like to walk with us to find a clinic, you are more than welcome. I am Cloud Chaser, what is your name?"

@@Mint Drop

"Kisu? Das ist gut!. Vell I've lived all over, mien parents were professors see. I was born in Canterlot but haven't lived there for 17 years. I lived in Manehattan for some time, Even went as far as Stalliongrad. I've lived here for a year or so now. It's been gut so far, quiet, but vhen you spend your nights drinking and your mornings sleeping a quiet town can be a god send ja." Imperial chuckled.

"Ah but really I spend mien time at mien coffee stall, business is continuous.... wait.....corrosive? No....consistent! Business is consistent. Ha you would forgive mien poor grammar, No doubt by now you notice this is not my native tounge." Imperial let out a nervous laugh

(So sorry for not posting, I seriously need to sort out my stuff!)

@@Mint Drop,  @@EldarSteve,

"I'm Lightning."

He noticed a massive scar on the ponies face, as well as her ear being torn. He didn't mention it due to it possibly being a touchy subject, but he did feel bad for her, and he wanted to help her with whatever she was doing.

Lightning nodded his head.

"Just moved here, my first legit day in this town." He nodded his head.

"Anyway, where are you guys off too? You're lucky if you've got something to do, I've got nothing, thought I'd just wander around a bit, see the town."

Edited by Lightning

Tempest begins to walk with aria and cloud chaser "my name is Tempest Wind" she said with a slight smile as she cought up and walked on the other side of cloud chaser "i'm new here so i dont really know where anytjing is. Where is the nearest clinic?" Tempest asked aria "i could help you get cloud there"

@@@Twi The Totodile,

Dogboots was still uneasy of Icy even after her supposed "reason" for being a changelings supporter. Of course the stallion had no qualms with anybody who did, but this pony seemed to be trying to hard.

"Yeah, she can..." He replied to Muata before eyeing Icy up and down. He couldn't shake the feeling that something was off, but he put in the back of his mind.

Edited by thor9356
  • Brohoof 1

@@~Phoenix~@@RhythmicBrony,

"Well... I'm also kinda new here, so I have no idea where it is. I was hoping that you knew." Aria said. "But that's okay, I'm sure the three of us can find it." She added, trying to keep a positive attitude. She didn't even realize she had forgotten to ask Cloud if he knew where it was.

---

@@thor9356@

Wind could easily tell the stallion still didn't trust her, so she decided it would be best to make an excuse to get away. "Actually, I have some other things to do today, so I think I'm just gonna go." She said, then turned and walked away. I'll just get out of here and find somepony more trusting. She thought.

@[user=Mint Drop] and [user=bronislav84]

"Manehatten's an ok place," Lorem said whilst Sunrise had paused. "It's not particularly pretty due to all the factories and the aiir's not great either. It's a nice enough place to live though." When he finished speaking, he looked at Sparky and then back on Sunrise. He did so just in time to catch the second thing she'd said. "My special talent's calligraphy. It's not quiet as interesting as Lektra here's is but I feel that calligraphy is more of an art form like a painting or tapestry than a practical skill like engineering or accountancy."

Lorem paused for a moment. "What's your special talent, miss?" he asked Sunrise with a smile. "If you feel comfortable telling us that is."

Edited by Filthy Cropper

Tempest kept walking along side cloud chaser and aria as she looked left and right wondering how they were going to locate the health clinic so that cloud chaser coukd get some medical attention for his wing, and then she thought "hey cloud, do you know where the clinic is?"

@@Filthy Cropper and @bronislav84,
"Er, well," Sunrise smiled and almost guilty smile as she scratched the back of her head. She wasn't particularly upset, but it almost always turned out to be fairly awkward whenever she had to tell somepony about her lack of a cutie mark. "I don't exactly have one. I'm still a blank flank.

@ and @@EldarSteve,
Kisu backed up slightly as the newer stallion talked about himself, and stayed there as the other stallion started to talk as well. 
"I, um, don't have much to do either," she said. "All I'm really planning to do is go find somewhere to sleep. I was up all night walking here."

@@Mint Drop and @@Filthy Cropper

"Yes, that seems to be the case. We're both originally from Manehattan. And yea it's an okay place, though it's got that feel of an industry city. The part I used to live in had pretty clean air though, since our Magitek filtered the air around our own factory but yea, generally it's got that factory air. If I could make the other factories cleaner I would, but they're resistant to change and some just produce waste." I paused to take another bite of pancake. I was getting full and my plate was getting empty. "But enough about Manehattan." I then listened to Lorem as he explained his talent. "Well Lorem not everyone does the same things. Nicely written letters and books can be useful too. I suppose you get ponies asking you to write their party invitations all the time?"

I couldn't help gasping when Sunrise said she hadn't figured out her talent yet. She had to be older than me by at least a couple of years. But I quickly regained my composure. "Uh, sorry. I really don't mean to be rude. You'll find your talent eventually. The time you spend not knowing what you're meant to do is free and full of discovery. After that it's usually work. I just happen to enjoy my work, but it's still work. Though most enjoy their talent." I finished another pancake and a piece of toast, washing it down with orange juice.

"So I'm almost done with breakfast. Do you two wanna do something together maybe? We do have a resort nearby, and I could probably pay for you guys." I said between chewing a particularly hard piece of toast.

@,

Tilt smiled softly at the Stallion and said "Well, unless you count the sweet sound of a perfectly spherical ball bouncing off of drop targets into bank shots and the satisfying clunk of hitting the scoop on a pinball table a musical instrument, then I'm afraid the answer to that is no." she giggled lightly before wondering aloud.

"How do you plan on finding other band members anyway Snare?" she asked 

@@Twi The Totodile @@~Phoenix~

Cloud shrugged at the question and looked at the two with a smile, "No clue, this is actually my first time here. I heard a lot of good things about the place and decided i would come check it out myself. So I take it this is your all's first time as well?" He asked the two mares as they made their way down the walkway. He had to admit, the sights of the town was enough to take the pain off his wing, or at least allow him to ignore it long enough to enjoy the view. 

"So, where are you two lovely mares from?" he said with a smile at the mares.

MUATA

@@Twi The Totodile,@@thor9356,  

The changeling gave a sad frown. She understood why the other might want to leave, but couldn't help but be disappointed that she didn't want to accompany them. "Well...be well as you go." She touched a leg to Icy's shoulder, and removed it and returned to the Stallion. The young changeling wanted to feel torn, but she didn't feel attached to either pony or fake-pony yet. She was merely curious about ponies more so than her own species.

STAR SNARE

@@Tilt,

Star Snare laughed at her comments, "Well, I mean, I dunno. I'm sure there'll be somepony out there though." He half-coughed almost nervously. "I dunno. It might be harder than I thought." He smiled once more. 

@,

Tilt scratched the base of her chin with her hoof in thought, she shrugged idly soon after "Well, if you need a hoof ah can help ya out anyway ah can, ah mean ah'm new to this city too what with the demand for Pinball machines on the decline at the moment." she said looking a little saddened by this fact. 

@@Mint Drop

"Find a place? If your in trouble, and need a place to stay, let me know and I'll help you out."

Lightning's wings twitched in agitation.

He wanted to be flying, free wherever he wanted.

He thought about food, like he always does.

"You guys wanna go grab some food? It's on me."

@,

"You can take your cloak off, I don't think anypony is going to see you, seeing as how we're on the outskirts of town." He pointed out as they were getting nearer to the cottage. It was a bit of a haul for the stallion to be hauling so much left over fruits and vegetables, but it was a good deal of exercise for him.

The duo soon arrived at the cozy log cabin. It was a little more isolated from the town, but still within walking distance. The earth pony dragged the wagon into the shack and unhitched it before returning to the front and meeting up with the changeling. He opened the front door to reveal a fully furnished cabin. 

"Make yourself at home. Spare bedroom is upstairs." He pointed out to the changeling.

• Brohoof 1

"I moved here from canterlot. Lived there all my life until now" said tempest in repliance to cloud chaser's question "kinda funny how its all our first times here, huh? I had also heard alot of great things about this place." she said as she trotted along