Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open It's a Nice Day in Invermare(Casual SoL/Romance)

sunne

@ @@Mint Drop

Imperial thought about breakfast, then thought about working. He decided on food.

"Wunderbar! Frühstück is the most important meal of the day ja. Where did you have in mind?"

Imperial looked at Kisu "Mädchen, if you need help,  It would be mein pleasure to be of assistance. Have you considered seeking employment? "

@@bronislav84 and @Filthy Cropper,  

Sunrise smiled sheepishly. "Heh, I suppose so."
She ate as Lektra continued. 
"Oh, yeah!" she exclaimed after swallowing a bite. "I totally forgot about that resort. Fairmount was the name, I think. Either way, that sounds fun. You don't have to pay for me, but i'd love to tag along."

((Fun fact: I visited Fairmont, the place Fairmount is based off of, on Friday. :3))

@ and @EldarSteve,

Kisu shuffled nervously, uneasy about the two stallions so willingly offering her what they were. Blushing slightly, she reached to scratch the back of her head, and in doing so, realized that her hood was off. Her eyes widened some and her blush deepened with the realization.
Oh... she thought. Oh. No wonder they're acting so giving. They feel sorry for me. 
It took a large amount of effort to not whip the hood back over her head, but she willed her hoof to return to the ground.
"Um. I'm not in trouble," she said, addressing Lightning's offer first. "I just meant, um, like a hotel. So, uh... thanks, but I'm okay."
She turned to Imperial next. "And, um, thanks for the offer, but I'm not too worried about employment a the moment. Just focusing on settling down."
She paused for a moment, recalling Lightning's offer for breakfast. While she still wasn't quite comfortable being around the two stallions, breakfast that wasn't bruised apples did sound pretty good, and she was very hungry. 
"Uh, I'll come to breakfast if you want," she said quietly, almost guiltily, as she stared down at the ground.

Edited by Mint Drop

@@bronislav84 and @Mint Drop

"That sounds like it'll be fun," Lorem responded. "You won't need to pay for me either but thank you for offering."

Cautiously, Lorem took his plate and glass over to the kitchen. He made sure to be careful not to knock any of the ponies near him; he'd already made a bad enough first impression by doing that to Lektra. "What sort of things are at this resort?"Lorem asked the group when he returned.

Edited by Filthy Cropper

"So Canterlot and Ponyville huh?" said cloud with a smile as he looked at the two mares, "Thats pretty neat, ive been to both a time or two, mainly just for rest or finding a few jobs to make some bits. I grew up in Cloudsdale, worked as a weather changer before I decided to head off and see the world. I mean dont get me wrong, I love my home, but there is just so much that i can see before I am ready to settle down, so I figured why not see it all!"

Eventually the two came across what looked like a clinic, the red cross above it giving them the hint. With a nod in its direction, Cloud made his way toward the building.

@@Filthy Cropper and @bronislav84
Sunrise turned to Lorem as he returned. 

"As far as the hot springs, I think they have three pools. One hot, two cool. One of the cool ones has diving boards, I think. Though, this is mostly from memory of it when I lived here. A lot might have changed. I heard something about skiing, but I dunno."

@@Mint Drop@@EldarSteve,

"Sounds great." Lightning smiled

"I haven't been here for too long. You guys know any places to go? I heard there was a pretty good cafe down the street from us. It's up to you guys where you want to head."

Lightning twitched his wings in anticipation, he hadn't been able to fly recently at all, he couldn't wait.

Tempest listened avidly to cloud chasers storry, but as they aproached the clinic (thank heavens they were able to find it) she began wondering if she should stay and help cloud chaser, or go off on her own once she knew that cloud chaser was safe and in good hands

@ @@Mint Drop

"Ze cafe sounds gutt!" Imperial turned heel and started at a slow trot towards the cafe.  "Come along slow folks! Er i mean slow pokes. Haha." 

Imperial was happy, though he had met many ponies in the town he'd yet to make any friends, perhaps Lightning and Kisu could be his friends, though they didn't look to him the drinking type which made a small part of him rather sad.

Edited by EldarSteve

Cloud walked into the clinic and soon enough was seen by the doctor. Being it was a mere dislocation, they did not see any real reason to call it an emergency. Nonetheless, it still needed to be dealt with immediately. The doctor looked at the two mares and asked, 

"Are you two with this colt? If so, this wont be long at all and the three of you will be off once more."

Cloud chuckled and corrected the doctor, "Nah they were just nice enough to come with me, in fact, Aria here was the one who managed to convince my stubborn butt to find this place. So I owe her for that. And Tempest here figured she would make sure I made it here without trouble, so you could say I owe them both."

The doctor nodded in understanding and chuckled. "So mr, Cloud, if you would just try and relax your wing, this will be over before you know it. I promise it wont hurt a bit. 

"Heard that before" said Cloud with a playful roll of his eyes. The doctor took hold of Clouds wing and proceeded to twist it in a certain angle, and soon a near sickening 'POP' sounded as his wing popped back into place once more. Cloud let out a muffled grunt as he grinded his teeth in the pain, but quickly relaxed as it faded. 

"Now I recommend you rest it a while, which means no flying for a couple days."

Cloud nodded and looked at the mares with a thankful smile, "You two are awesome for walking with me here. How about I repay you two and buy you mares lunch? We can walk around town and see what looks good if youd like. My treat."

"Sounds great" repplied tempest with a bright smile "glad to see your wing is gonna be okay" she begins windering what kind of resturants this place has, and what she will ger. She stands next to aria in anticipation of walking arround town to enjoy the afternoon with her new friends

After the doctor had bandaged his wing and sent him off, the three made their way through the town, this time getting to take in the views of the new town and new ponies. Shops galore surrounded them, as well as many different cafes and restaurants that showed all kinds of delicious foods being served. He couldnt help but let his stomach growl, he hadnt eaten lunch yet and it was well past the hour. "So what are you mares hungry for?"

Tempest looked back and forth at all the shops and resturants trying hard to think about what they should do "i'm fine with anything as well" she said, the emptiness of her stomach feeling apparent to her. she couldnt decide which resturant to go to either, it all sounded so good to her she was about ready to spin a bottle to choose

@@Mint Drop and @bronislav84

Lorem nodded as he listened to Sunrise's description. He smiled as she spoke abou the cool pools as they seemed like they'd be calm and relaxing. He had no problem with being in slightly hectic environments but he'd rather not be in them. "So it's a spa resort?" Lorem said with surprise. "That sounds like it'd be fun. I haven't been to one in a while."

With a smile, Lorem thought about the last time he'd visited a spa. His large size but relative lack of strength made slight aches a part of everyday life the he'd grown accustomed to. Spas back home were scarce and as such, they charged a high price so he'd only been a few times. He was always better after them though as the masseuses and masseurs made delicate work of his body and removed the niggling aches.

Edited by Filthy Cropper

STAR SNARE

@@Tilt

The 'decline in pinball machines' marked a decline in Tilt's mood, it seemed. Star Snare took notice and quickly tried to cheer her up, "Well, it could just be a rough spot, y'know?" He smiled.

MUATA

@@thor9356,

Muata merely unhooded herself, exposing only her head. It still didn't feel comfortable, but she would try to adjust. 

The young changeling looked around at the inside. It was very strange being inside somepony's home. It wasn't her first time, but it was the first time she was in a secluded enough area to feel even slightly safe. Then again, she didn't know if she trusted the stallion yet. She trusted him enough to come here, though, and that was a good start. Kindness wasn't something she would turn down.

@,

"Something wrong?" He asked the changeling. It was like observing a specimen taking in it's new environment. It was funny at first, but the stallion didn't want to make the changeling feel uncomfortable.

"You don't have to worry about being seen unhooded if that's what you're worried about." He said trying to reassure the changeling.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

@@Mint Drop and @@Filthy Cropper

"Alrighty I won't pay for you two since I don't need to." I nodded as they declined my offer. Oh well. It was an idea anyway. I worked on finishing my breakfast.

"But yea it sounds like fun, but I'm not really sure how to get there except to fly with Sparky based on his map. That's strictly a one pony method of travel though, so if you know how to get to the resort from here by other means than flying, I'd appreciate it Sunrise." I ate some more of my pancakes and toast at this point. The stack was very small now. "We could probably spend a couple of days there. I'm on vacation from work, so I could really spend a good while there. It would be nice to not be alone, though I can't force you to be there any longer than you want. I'm on vacation, you're not." I confirmed that again for emphasis. I really didn't wanna impose on my new friends, though I'd be bored and shy staying solo if they decided they had to leave.

I finished my breakfast and left it for the staff to pick up. "Well, I'm ready. Still not sure how to get there, but I'm ready. Heh."