Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone here enjoy rare steak?

TheDashingRainbow

I love a good rare steak, it's my favourite way steak is cooked. The higher quality the steak is, the better!

Medium or medium-rare for me. I can't eat anything with blood. :scoots: But at the same time, a steak that's overly well-done isn't my favorite either. Some pink in the middle is perfect!

• Brohoof 1

Steaks I feel can be whatever it all depends on how you cook it preferably, I'd say that medium rare is ideal when it comes to steaks. Given you'll have some of the pink or juice in it, yet that is more so for the taste of the steak rather then it being rare I don't really prefer a steak rare to be honest I would rather it be welldone most of the time. Why is simply, to me I want a steak to be somewhat more with that taste of the grill or pan like this savory taste I feel comes with a welldone steak. 

Is it the ideal steak no of course not, yet a rare steak does not taste good to me and at most I like the pink of it for it being able to melt in your mouth. Yet so few people know how to cook a steak like that so it tastes divine the magic is timing and I say timing again you have to learn the ways of the steak and become one with the steak. If you can not do that simply do a little cut and see then you should cook the sides what's also important is what you cook it with may I suggest butter with a pinch of pepper. Do remember to cook the sidedish beforehand it'll give the pan some taste and voila you'll have your steak percectly cooked while I prefer doing my own seasoning always remember that most of the taste should be coming from the steak itself. 

What did the animal live on master being able to savor all these tastes and you'll have a wonderful steak though keep it medium rare or welldone a rare steak not my cup of coffee truly.

• 2 months later...

Can't say I do.

I have noticed it can taste good a little rare, but with mad cow disease around, it just feels like you are eating 🐄 diseases.

• 4 weeks later...

I usually like it a little under maybe not too rare. Though I had beef sushi b4 at least I think it was raw (well almost) lol but it was a little tough to chew

Edited by flurry

• 1 year later...