Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mayor Mare Fan Club

Sunny Fox

Welcome to the Mayor Mare Fan Club!

Like every politician should be, so is Mayor Mare. She tirelessly works behind the scenes to keep Ponyville running, and most of the benefits that its citizens enjoy that flow from her hard work and dedication. Yet this is often attributed to Twilight Sparkle, both before and after her ascension to Princesshood. Our intrepid Mayor seeks not glory nor power, but only to serve those who elected her to her position.

She is the one who tried to calm everypony when the cattle stampede happened.

She is the one who gives awards and introduced celebrities.

She is the one who really keeps Ponyville ticking along.

It's time we give her the credit and attention she deserves.

image.png.b32dcfd8784ed9372e986030029d5359.png

Let's put our Mayor Mare back in charge!

PS - This is waaayyy overdue...

Edited by Lightwing
Fixed a broken image
  • Brohoof 8

FINALLY! :D

Thank you for creating this. I have created threads in the past asking if anyone else was a fan of Mayor Mare and other Mayor Mare related stuff, but they never got too much attention. Which is a real shame, because Mayor Mare is one of my favorite ponies, and I find her to be extremely underrated. I mean, look at her design! Brown and white; it's so good! :yay:

It'd be nice if the show focused on her every once in a while.

581332__safe_solo_30+minute+art+challeng

Mayor Mare best pone.

• Brohoof 4

Who else thinks the Mayor is a cougar? :wub:

I would agree, but I personally think Mayor Mare isn't all that old. She manages to outrun nearly everypony else in Lesson Zero, and she dyes her hair, so it isn't grey due to age. But hey, I'm all for recognizing the attraction of older women! :)

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Mayor Mare might not be my all time favorite pony. but i do enjoy her charater

she was actually the insperation for my charater to dye his mane!

which was actually a mistake . casue when i was drawing him i made a mistake and did diffrenet patterns for his main.

but then i remember how mayor mare dyes her hair and decided to add that to my charaters info !

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Lucky me! I was able to get a portrait with her! :D

In colour and Black & White!  :squee:

post-29975-0-95858100-1424406625_thumb.jpg

post-29975-0-46062100-1424406628_thumb.jpg

If you are interested in seeing more of these portraits I've made with other characters, check them out here!

Does Twilicorn affect her position. Equestria is really confusing. Democracy and Monarchy.

Umm,

The British Commonwealth already has both of those. Countries like the UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, etc. are part of the British Commonwealth which does use both Democracy and Monarchy. ;)

mlfw1449_more_you_know.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Wow...you're right; she's not getting the attention she should.

That reminds me---the game I have links to in my signature?  It's a work in progress, and I'm not very close to the point where I could actually put this in the game, but I'd like to have some large segments in the game where you can move around Ponyville freely and get sidequests.  I've thought of sidequests from Time Turner, Lyra Heartstrings, Sunshower Raindrops, and a few other popular background characters---but I didn't think of a single one from the Mayor!  I totally should have, in retrospect...now I'm going to have to think of one; I know I wanted her in a cutscene in the playable epilog, but I can do better...!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
On 2018-01-16 at 5:10 PM, Denim&Venöm said:

Hey, you all want to see Mayor mare make the cut for Team Baltimare in the 2018 MLPF world cup? 

Then go vote for her right now!

Do it! Do it nao!

Image result for mayor mare

I'll vote for her alright:D  

• Brohoof 1