Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Creative Bronies needed for New Fan Project

Seafoam Green

Hello! We need a wide range of Creative Bronies for a project.

The project is called 'Fear and Loathing in Equestria'. It will be a full length pony SFM film.

We are currently looking for a large range of volunteers. This includes Voice Actors, Script Writers, Audio Editors, 2D animators, Editors, and Musicians.

We need quite a few Voice Actors for Extras and Background Ponies. We also need musicians who can play and arrange film scores and rock.

If you are interested send me a message or leave a reply stating how you would like to contribute.

We're thankful for any and all help in creating this project!  

Please ask any questions you have.

-Sincerely, 

The Management

• Brohoof 2

Sounds like an awesome project! I can't commit to a big project right now, even though I would love to, but if I meet any fellow bronies who can I'll direct them here.  How long do you consider full length? Will you post the finished project here? I'd love to see it. 

Edited by StitchandMLPlover
  • Brohoof 1

Sounds like an awesome project! I can't commit to a big project right now, even though I would love to, but if I meet any fellow bronies who can I'll direct them here.  How long do you consider full length? Will you post the finished project here? I'd love to see it. 

Hey! I consider full length to be at least an hour long. An hour is what we're shooting for anyway. And yes, I plan to post a link here when it's finished, though the main release will be on youtube. And thanks for your interest! If you can send anybody who'd like to help over to me we'd really appreciate it!

This sounds kind of interesting.  I have some free time on my hands for the next few months, so I could probably help.  Although, the only thing I can see possible for me to do is voice acting for an extra/background pony.  Plus, this is the first time that I'm willing to participate in something like this, but I'll do my best if you decide to let me help.

Hey! I consider full length to be at least an hour long. An hour is what we're shooting for anyway. And yes, I plan to post a link here when it's finished, though the main release will be on youtube. And thanks for your interest! If you can send anybody who'd like to help over to me we'd really appreciate it!

Awesome! Posting on youtube is a great idea! I do that with my original short film projects which can be accessed via my signature. You're very welcome!! Will do!! Looks like you already have a few takers. I'm happy for you. Looking forward to seeing it when it is finished.  

Edited by StitchandMLPlover

I would be interested to hear more about your plans, and if you are looking for help with the writing aspect of your project I might be able to assist you, once I get a better handle on what you're trying to achieve and what I could possibly do to help you achieve it

Hello!

I have been waiting a long time for something like this to pop up, and it finally has!  I made an account just to reply to this thread!  I have a very good mic and love to voice act.  I have plenty of time to send in lines and such, PM me if you want some samples.  I do an okay Applejack, but could be a very good background pony.  I have a pretty deep male voice.  Otherwise, I could also help you out with script-writing.  Again, PM me back with information or questions.  Thank you for the opportunity!

Hello! We need a wide range of Creative Bronies for a project.

The project is called 'Fear and Loathing in Equestria'. It will be a full length pony SFM film.

We are currently looking for a large range of volunteers. This includes Voice Actors, Script Writers, Audio Editors, 2D animators, Editors, and Musicians.

We need quite a few Voice Actors for Extras and Background Ponies. We also need musicians who can play and arrange film scores and rock.

If you are interested send me a message or leave a reply stating how you would like to contribute.

We're thankful for any and all help in creating this project!  

Please ask any questions you have.

-Sincerely, 

The Management

I'm pretty good at Vegas... Well, I could export the final file...

I mean like, I could do finishing touches, sync voices, stuff like that. Just give me enough time and I can get things just right, depending what you want of course.

Here's a bit of what I have done: 

I have gotten better since then in between my non public content and stuff like that. At least I hope I have...

Do you have a place where the people belonging to the project would get together?

By the way, I don't do good outside of Vegas and my knowledge is just basic on animating.

Also, if you try to contact me, just send me an email. (whatnoww2@gmail.com)

And the important question would be, around when would you have it released?

Hope to hear from you soon! I'm willing to help.

Edited by Guest

Source Film Maker, eh? I'm not sure if I'd be all that useful since you didn't list it, but I'm a 3D artist and I compile models for Half-Life 2 and Source Film Maker pretty often,

I figure you're already going to be using the GMod ponies, but if you need any custom props I can do that for you.

You can see some of my stuff here: http://www.photobucket.com/justin71240

I would love to help out with the music on this. I am best with orchestral stuff, electro house and anything relating metal. I can do rock though, if need be. If you want a demo, shoot me a PM.

@@Whatnoww, who do you mean exactly here?

I was talk to sea foam referring as to when she/he is online. Unless you're seafoam.

I'm more of an actor I'm still good at voice acting just not as good as I am at acting.... as for script writing my sister writes and edits stories while I write long fan fics.... I will be willing to help only if you need my help

I'm pretty good at Vegas... Well, I could export the final file...

I mean like, I could do finishing touches, sync voices, stuff like that. Just give me enough time and I can get things just right, depending what you want of course.

Here's a bit of what I have done: 

I have gotten better since then in between my non public content and stuff like that. At least I hope I have...

Do you have a place where the people belonging to the project would get together?

By the way, I don't do good outside of Vegas and my knowledge is just basic on animating.

Also, if you try to contact me, just send me an email. (whatnoww2@gmail.com)

And the important question would be, around when would you have it released?

Hope to hear from you soon! I'm willing to help.

No offense and not meaning to be rude but I have to be honest, here. From what I saw in that clip you posted I'm guessing you're thinking of doing what is, essentially, an hour long YTP? I'm not sure how well that's going to go over in the long run. Seems to me like it might be something that's likely to attract more Youtube troll hits than positive responses. I strongly suggest you think carefully about this as it might end up attracting a more negative attention to the fandom and that's something we definitely don't need.

Anyway, if I'm wrong about this then feel free to correct me.

• Brohoof 1

No offense and not meaning to be rude but I have to be honest, here. From what I saw in that clip you posted I'm guessing you're thinking of doing what is, essentially, an hour long YTP? I'm not sure how well that's going to go over in the long run. Seems to me like it might be something that's likely to attract more Youtube troll hits than positive responses. I strongly suggest you think carefully about this as it might end up attracting a more negative attention to the fandom and that's something we definitely don't need.

Anyway, if I'm wrong about this then feel free to correct me.

Even though it wasn't your intention to offend me, I do feel obliged to say that what you said was insulting and very rude, I'm not saying this with hard feelings since I wasn't really insulted but more surprised by your reply.

I didn't post my YTP with the purpose of showing my opinion or my thought. It was just a show of editing, besides it being one of the only videos I can post among many others which I can not post here, as it would be private stuff.

It was never my intention to make you think of it like that, it wasn't actually hinted since I specifically stated that it was "A bit of what I have done" and that I had "gotten better since then in between my non public content and stuff like that" . 

I feel obliged to state that just because I take part in making YTP's, it doesn't mean that it's my only field of work. Some of us YTP ers aren't mindless editors with no sense of organization. I showed my YTP as an example of coordination in images and sound. In case you didn't know, it is NOT easy to sync those many things, as it requires coordination in between multiple layers of video and sound.

I have done many educational videos, projects and presentations and I can do pretty good in sound syncing and splicing now. 

Thats all I have to say. I have no hard feelings as to what you said anyways.

Edited by Guest