Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Creative Bronies needed for New Fan Project

Seafoam Green

Writing is my best profession; I can devote my time for this! Can you send some sort of introduction to the project for a start?

Please, I would really love to help.

Edited by Joey The Boey

@Seafoam Green

Okay, well, my intention was to present constructive critizism in a direct way but it's apparent you didn't accept it in the spirit in which it was intended.

So, if you're going to be so defensive about an honest and straightforward critique of what you intend to do then there's nothing more I can say other than good luck with what you're planning and I do hope it works out well for you.

But, keep this in mind:

"when you succeed at a thing you do it to the praise of many. But, when you make a fool of yourself you do it alone." With that said I'm done and outa here. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! Here is a list of characters I feel confident in voicing:

Fluttershy

Sonata Dusk

Aria Blaze

Pinkie Pie

Twilight Sparkle

Applebloom

Scootaloo

Sample voices of the above characters can be found in multiple videos on my Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyTzpF66Xm1X4-lVPDADQfQ . If you want to hear more voice reels, I have some in mp3 format that I can email to you.

Hello, to all the voice actors who replied to this I'm going to be making a later post entirely for voice acting auditions at a later date, so if you have interest in that and you replied to this post I will send you a message when that time comes around. I wrote your names down in a book I'm using to keep track of everyone, so I'll contact you at that time. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I would help, but what voices are looking for in the voice acting section? What characters and/or personalities are you looking for? One of the main voices i'll be interested in (if he even is in this project) Doctor Whooves.

Edited by NightWolf2051

• 3 months later...

Hello, to all the voice actors who replied to this I'm going to be making a later post entirely for voice acting auditions at a later date, so if you have interest in that and you replied to this post I will send you a message when that time comes around. I wrote your names down in a book I'm using to keep track of everyone, so I'll contact you at that time. 

It's been a while since you've made this post, but I was wondering if I could audition too-or at least be added to your list. Thank you! :D (P.S. I'll wait until the new thread to post my audition)

Seems like i'm coming pretty late in the game, but I can also do a few things. I love to compose and produce music, so I can definitely help with any background music you need and any audio engineering/editing. I also have a massive range of realistically-sounding acoustic synths, like East West Symphonic Orchestra, and I can do orchestral pieces or any genre.  I linked my soundcloud below

I can also help with writing as I'm and undergrad Creative Writing major and I've written short stories/poems/fanfics/etc... And I have a good mic so I can help with voice acting (though I don't have a VA portfolio or anything).

https://soundcloud.com/tgaffe

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't have any experience with fluid animation, but I could definitely help lay the groundwork for it with storyboards or even some animatic work. :)

What's your expected production time (factoring in that you get plenty of help from this thread)?

• 2 weeks later...