I'm pretty good at Vegas... Well, I could export the final file...

I mean like, I could do finishing touches, sync voices, stuff like that. Just give me enough time and I can get things just right, depending what you want of course.

Here's a bit of what I have done: 

I have gotten better since then in between my non public content and stuff like that. At least I hope I have...

Do you have a place where the people belonging to the project would get together?

By the way, I don't do good outside of Vegas and my knowledge is just basic on animating.

Also, if you try to contact me, just send me an email. (whatnoww2@gmail.com)

And the important question would be, around when would you have it released?

Hope to hear from you soon! I'm willing to help.

No offense and not meaning to be rude but I have to be honest, here. From what I saw in that clip you posted I'm guessing you're thinking of doing what is, essentially, an hour long YTP? I'm not sure how well that's going to go over in the long run. Seems to me like it might be something that's likely to attract more Youtube troll hits than positive responses. I strongly suggest you think carefully about this as it might end up attracting a more negative attention to the fandom and that's something we definitely don't need.

Anyway, if I'm wrong about this then feel free to correct me.

• Brohoof 1

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello! We need a wide range of Creative Bronies for a project.   The project is called 'Fear and Loathing in Equestria'. It will be a full length pony SFM film. We are currently looking for a large

Sounds like an awesome project! I can't commit to a big project right now, even though I would love to, but if I meet any fellow bronies who can I'll direct them here.  How long do you consider full l

Well, I hope it works out.   My VA demo reel is in my signature.

No offense and not meaning to be rude but I have to be honest, here. From what I saw in that clip you posted I'm guessing you're thinking of doing what is, essentially, an hour long YTP? I'm not sure how well that's going to go over in the long run. Seems to me like it might be something that's likely to attract more Youtube troll hits than positive responses. I strongly suggest you think carefully about this as it might end up attracting a more negative attention to the fandom and that's something we definitely don't need.

Anyway, if I'm wrong about this then feel free to correct me.

Even though it wasn't your intention to offend me, I do feel obliged to say that what you said was insulting and very rude, I'm not saying this with hard feelings since I wasn't really insulted but more surprised by your reply.

I didn't post my YTP with the purpose of showing my opinion or my thought. It was just a show of editing, besides it being one of the only videos I can post among many others which I can not post here, as it would be private stuff.

It was never my intention to make you think of it like that, it wasn't actually hinted since I specifically stated that it was "A bit of what I have done" and that I had "gotten better since then in between my non public content and stuff like that" . 

I feel obliged to state that just because I take part in making YTP's, it doesn't mean that it's my only field of work. Some of us YTP ers aren't mindless editors with no sense of organization. I showed my YTP as an example of coordination in images and sound. In case you didn't know, it is NOT easy to sync those many things, as it requires coordination in between multiple layers of video and sound.

I have done many educational videos, projects and presentations and I can do pretty good in sound syncing and splicing now. 

Thats all I have to say. I have no hard feelings as to what you said anyways.

Edited by Guest

Writing is my best profession; I can devote my time for this! Can you send some sort of introduction to the project for a start?

Please, I would really love to help.

Edited by Joey The Boey

@Seafoam Green

Okay, well, my intention was to present constructive critizism in a direct way but it's apparent you didn't accept it in the spirit in which it was intended.

So, if you're going to be so defensive about an honest and straightforward critique of what you intend to do then there's nothing more I can say other than good luck with what you're planning and I do hope it works out well for you.

But, keep this in mind:

"when you succeed at a thing you do it to the praise of many. But, when you make a fool of yourself you do it alone." With that said I'm done and outa here. Good luck!

Apologies, I was working on something for the writers and I forgot to check the thread. I'm going to start sending PMs to you guys today, so expect me to contact you. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! Here is a list of characters I feel confident in voicing:

Fluttershy

Sonata Dusk

Aria Blaze

Pinkie Pie

Twilight Sparkle

Applebloom

Scootaloo

Sample voices of the above characters can be found in multiple videos on my Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyTzpF66Xm1X4-lVPDADQfQ . If you want to hear more voice reels, I have some in mp3 format that I can email to you.

Hello, to all the voice actors who replied to this I'm going to be making a later post entirely for voice acting auditions at a later date, so if you have interest in that and you replied to this post I will send you a message when that time comes around. I wrote your names down in a book I'm using to keep track of everyone, so I'll contact you at that time. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I would help, but what voices are looking for in the voice acting section? What characters and/or personalities are you looking for? One of the main voices i'll be interested in (if he even is in this project) Doctor Whooves.

Edited by NightWolf2051

• 3 months later...

Hello, to all the voice actors who replied to this I'm going to be making a later post entirely for voice acting auditions at a later date, so if you have interest in that and you replied to this post I will send you a message when that time comes around. I wrote your names down in a book I'm using to keep track of everyone, so I'll contact you at that time. 

It's been a while since you've made this post, but I was wondering if I could audition too-or at least be added to your list. Thank you! :D (P.S. I'll wait until the new thread to post my audition)

Seems like i'm coming pretty late in the game, but I can also do a few things. I love to compose and produce music, so I can definitely help with any background music you need and any audio engineering/editing. I also have a massive range of realistically-sounding acoustic synths, like East West Symphonic Orchestra, and I can do orchestral pieces or any genre.  I linked my soundcloud below

I can also help with writing as I'm and undergrad Creative Writing major and I've written short stories/poems/fanfics/etc... And I have a good mic so I can help with voice acting (though I don't have a VA portfolio or anything).

https://soundcloud.com/tgaffe

Script Writers? Maybe I could try and help. :o I'd love some more details on this project.

I'm pretty okay at art, too, it you need it.

(edited)

This sounds amazing!!!!! Cant wait!!!

I can do voice acting!

Edited by Wahya

Hey if you need an Applejack, Granny Smith, Apple Bloom, Pinkie or Fluttershy, I can help! I don't have a demo reel or anything, but I did play Apple Bloom in this video.

• 3 months later...

I'm a voice actor xD But right now I am unable to do so because my microphone is broken and I'm in the process of fixing/buying a new one.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't have any experience with fluid animation, but I could definitely help lay the groundwork for it with storyboards or even some animatic work. :)

What's your expected production time (factoring in that you get plenty of help from this thread)?