Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

This Just In: MLP Created by Satan to Confuse Men

Banul

? NOT TRUE, oh and i will ask a mod if this is even on topic

Because it has an amusing quality to it, led to some thought provoking posts about extremist ideas and their legitimacy, and that we trust the membership to be adults about such things and remember that 100% of us do not subscribe to a specific Faith if at all. This topic had previously been reported and that was our decision. If a topic makes you feel uncomfortable, sometimes the best and most polite route is to do what you would when presented with food you don't like ... pass and move on. ;)

<p>This thread appears to be some manner of random (but strangely enjoyable) nonsense, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to the Forum Lounge section of Cloudsdale Colosseum.</p>

• Brohoof 4

I think the weirdest thing about this thread is one very simple fact:

I don't remember creating MLP. ;)

I mean, uh--

Obviously it was the Illuminati. :lie:

But srs;
I'm disappoint in any member, of any religion, who is so blindly hateful, that they think anything "abnormal" (by their own standards) is wrong and evil. :(

• Brohoof 1

This is a joke channel, right? I mean, that HAS to be a joke channel. Like, I've never heard a sincere Christian minister say that PewDiePie is Satanic.

There are just a lot of things in that scream "parody", like the cheap MS Paint arrows highlighting stuff. (Either that or they're just low-budget...)

• 2 months later...

but Satan is a cool guy, how many people have been killed in the bible by God and how many by any demonic forces? Lucifer just rebel aganist a nazi like goverment in heaven and give Adam and Eve the fruit of knowledge because god wanted them retards to control them easly (besides in the bible they never mentioned the the talking snake was truly Satan) as an agnostic i believe in posiblities but if God and the Devil exists i wouldn't choose God for all his crimes.

heh heh seriously this video make me laugh a bit

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just watched the video in the first post... actually the first 1 minute... then i got a headache...

And i hoped that it is a joke... but no... i lost my faith in humanity once more...

• Brohoof 1

Honestly, if i'm going to hell for enjoying such a wonderful, harmless cartoon about small cartoon horses, COUNT ME IN!  :D

No seriously, I'm packing my bags right now cause I'm on a highway to hell, bros! It's gonna be paradise. B)

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Pokemon is satanic, Taco Bell is satanic, Minecraft is satanic, then My Little Pony is satanic? One does not simply use the internet and not find some Christian who thinks that the most innocent of things are satanic.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...