Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

This Just In: MLP Created by Satan to Confuse Men

Banul

Crap, this is the third cartoon I like that's been revealed to be a tool of the Devil this month!

img-3450595-1-kvx6bbj.jpg

No wonder I have a craving for goat blood and hear Iron Maiden in my dreams!

Okay, so according to this guy, the Bible's definition of man is, "Strong, bold, courageous...capable of extending compassion, understanding, mercy, and grace" The show promotes that constantly, so, by that definition, My Little Pony actually makes you manlier the more you watch it.

BUT IT'S PINK

Edited by CITRUS KING46
  • Brohoof 3

I somehow sat through that vid. I guess I needed a good laugh. By the sound of things, there's very little that guy doesn't consider the work of Satan. He also said that manly action movies are Satan's work. I myself am a man of God, but I disagree with that entire vid. In fact, FiM actually reflects some of the values I adhere to as a Christian. People like that just make Christians look bad.

• Brohoof 5

Non. Everyone knows the illuminati are really focused on promoting the crap out of Lady Gaga and that one guy, so they get popular and loved and make everyone think they're sunshines and ccrappy msuic and smiles when thye're realy trying to take over the world and give it to their cthulhu ripoff?

• Brohoof 2

This is just another case of Poe's Law in action. He's either completely out of his mind or he's being so sarcastic that nobody can tell.

Exactly.  I kept going back and forth, not sure whether this video was suppose to be a sarcastic joke or not.  I mean, it's just so far beyond ludicrous, it has to be a joke, right?  But I guess it's not?  I just kept going, "Is this funny?  Or does this make me not want to live on this planet anymore?"

Edited by Justin_Case001
  • Brohoof 2

I hope this wasn't meant to be taken seriously. As was stated before, this is one of the clearest examples of Poe's Law I've seen in quite some time. If it is serious though...I'm losing my faith in humanity once again.

• Brohoof 3

o-o

LoL

The guy in the video can't be serious, it is just....dumb.

Edited by Monsieur Noel
  • Brohoof 2

Oh, please. Satan? :comeatus:

~    ~

O   O

#

\=====/

\====/

The Illuminati?

^

/   \

/ (o) \

/____ \

I have no idea what this guy is talking about and KNEEL IN EFFEMINATE SUBSERVIENCE BEFORE THE MAN-GOAT as you can see, my posts EXHUME THE DEAD AND PUT TWILIGHT SPARKLE SHIRTS ON THEM clearly PINKIE PIE SHALL MAKE CUPCAKES OF THE SLAVES OF THE WHITE WORM reflect that AND THEY WILL CONTAIN HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP with no ominous subtext whatsoever.

• Brohoof 8

And I do think that we are confused about gender and what it means. There are a lot of questions that we are asking as a society that we just don't know the answer to, and there's a lot of things that people disagree with regarding the subject due to life experiences and clashing ideologies.

Well there's no denying that. Personally, my view of the gender and gender role "thing" is .. well, basically I'm confused about why it's a big issue.

I don't have anything against people doing whatever they feel like doing, be it a traditionally male or female activity, or even changing genders if they really feel they must. I just can't imagine making a crusade out of it. Gender to me has never seemed any more significant to identity than eye color. As for the activities, I'm a guy and I sew. And it just doesn't occur to me unless asked that it's not a very masculine thing to do, and I never thought about using that hobby as a springboard for some sort of gender inclusion message.

Like I said, mostly it just confuses me when I hear about it. I understand what's being said, I just can't get into it on an emotional level. As for the rabid feminism and SJW stuff that's become one big internet joke, well that's a whole other sad, sad can of silly little worms.

Maybe this generation just ran out of actually meaningful stuff to care about? idk. If I say anymore though I might start sounding old.

• Brohoof 4

This absolutely made my day.  I love conspiracy stuff.  I can't believe this hasn't been pointed out before!  Sure, you can spot illuminati symbols all over every day life with no real correlation, but MLP, now that I think about it, is JAM-PACKED full of them.  Even the cutie marks can be interpreted as having association...Gems, butterflies, rainbows, the seal of solomon(twilight).  All are things associated with the illuminati.  I haven't figured out pinkie's or applejack's, forbidden fruit and something maybe?  Did anybody else notice the similarities between Discord and Baal(the bringer of rain)?  ...chocolate rain, heh. 

discordbaal.jpg

I don't ACTUALLY believe this stuff, but it is fun.

...and who would have thought Lauren Faust was the anti-christ?  Not me that's for sure.  Like it's said... she's the one I least expected(other than myself).

edit: oh, it has been pointed a while ago. I just watched "MLP friendship is magic satanism"  Well, it's news to me, and it looks like I hit the nail on the head.

Edited by s.slug
  • Brohoof 2

@@Banul, yeah, I saw Big Jim Miler (the Storyboard Supervisor of MLP:FiM) posting it on his Twitter recently.

It's not the first one someone is claiming satanic messages in MLP. See this post in my Symbolism thread.

That's why I always say to every wannabe symbolist that symbols have to be interpreted in context, because the context can change the meaning of the symbol by 180°. Without the context, the symbol is meaningless and can be interpreted in any way whatsoever, all of them wrong.

Here's a scene from "The Davinci Code" which explains this perfectly:

My mom talked about that to me too. Apparently when you do Yoga you are praying to a Hindu god.

Tell her that the same applies to eating yoghurt ;)

BTW which Hindu god? They have lots of them.

My mom is a christian so you are either with Yahweh of with the devil.

Tell her to go through the Bible and show you where's that Satan or Devil she's talking about. I couldn't find him in my version. In the Garden of Eden, there's a "snake". He's not even described as a fallen Angel or any supernatural being, just an animal (which also talks, but that's another story).

I couldn't find Hell either. There was only Sheol, the Hebrew counterpart of Tartarus of Greeks or Da'at of Egyptians – the Underworld, where the dead people were going after death.

The Hebrew word translated as "satan" is a common word which means "an opponent", it is not a proper name of any particular entity. Anyone can be called "satan" if he/she doesn't agree with you, or is an opponent in an argument or debate. Even Jesus himself has been called "satan" once (I don't remember the exact place though, I would have to search for it again). But he definitely he (Jesus) has been called "Helel ben Shachar" in the Hebrew bible a couple of times, which means "The Son of the Dawn". It was later translated into Latin Vulgata as "Luciferrus", since this word means "The Who Brings Light" (compare with the Greek Prometheos too). The confusion came from the fact, that "Helel ben Shachar" is also a name for the planet Venus, which is a "moving star" which appears just before the sun rises. It was the "Son of the Dawn". And the planet of Venus was sometimes called "Luciferrus" by Romans, because it "brings in the daylight" (by appearing before the Sun).

There are lot more of mistranslations like that one in the Bible, and if you realize how many stages of translation it went through before translating it to English (Hebrew -> Greek Septuagint -> Latin Vulgata -> King James Version -> Millennium version used today as a standard), and how many things could be mistranslated along the way... And add to that the fact that it has been thoroughly edited by Constantin I during the Council of Nicaea, during which the Bible has been edited to join the two greatest religions of ancient Rome: Christianity & Mithraism (there are still a lot of Mithraic symbols in Catholic Church and its liturgy, such as the Hostia being the sundial etc.)... then you start wondering how much there is Christianity in Christianity at all :P

I know a lot of people (mostly Christians) who know all well what's in the Bible. I wonder how, since I've never seen them actually reading it :P I convinced a few of them to do it, and how much they were surprised of what they've found there! :) They couldn't believe that this is actually what's written there, and then they... denied their Bible as false! :P They said: "That's some impostor Bible, not the true one!" ;) Well, in a sense, they were right: the English translation is far away from the Hebrew original. But what they wanted to say was rather that they have their own image of the Bible in their heads, implanted there by some priests or other religious authorities, and they think this is the "true Bible", and that this is what's actually written in the text. But even that isn't true, so what we're talking about here... ;P

I knew it! Good thing I'm protected because I made this hat, from aluminum foil!

The aluminum foil won't protect you, because it is a part of the conspiracy. Aluminum ... Illuminati, sounds similar, et? ;J They invented that foil and convinced people that it protects their brains so that they put it on their heads, but then it works like an antenna increasing the power of their mind control transmissions.

...just kidding ;)

Edited by SasQ
  • Brohoof 8

If I'm ever in charge of a project for some reason, I'm going to slip in as many references to the illuminati and the like as I can in the background, just to mess with guys like this.

Didn't that book you adore so much say that three things abide "faith hope and love and the greatest of these is love."

I'll never understand people who waste their time calling anything and everything that parts from the norm "THE WORK OF SATAN!"

To me, people who do that are just using another way of saying, "stop liking things I don't like!" But, why do they have to be Christians? Or claim to be? That last part, to me, is more annoying then the first thing because it's the kind of thing that makes all Christians look bad and, to be blunt, not all of us (although it may seem like that) are dumb, ignorant, unthinking, hyper-indoctrinated, narrow-minded, judgemental, hyper-critical, obsessed, dilusional, paranoid, schizophrenic, angry, hateful, condemning louts! God forbid! (Is there anything else I could add to that? LOL!)  Still, it's always the loud-mouthed "I-hate-everything-that-doesn't-agree-with-everything-I-say-and-believe" types who always seem to get the most attention, even though it seems to me they're in the smallest minority. I want them all to go away! (Or at least to actually learn to use the brains I would hope they have!)

• Brohoof 3

Still, it's always the loud-mouthed "I-hate-everything-that-doesn't-agree-with-everything-I-say-and-believe" types who always seem to get the most attention, even though it seems to me they're in the smallest minority.

That seems to be true of pretty much everything, religion or otherwise. It's always the crazy ones that get the most attention and give everyone else in that group a bad reputation. Probably because they're so loud about it. I'm not a religious person myself but I have absolutely no problem with anyone's beliefs so long as they're not hurting anyone. I have christian, atheist friends and everything inbetween and...none of them are crazy!! Imagine that. Sometimes I can't help but wonder if people put stuff like this online just to stir up a reaction, afterall people seem to love drama. But then I once knew a guy - a grown man - that honestly believed snakes were the spawn of satan and not real animals at all. So I guess it's not too farfetched for me to accept someone would honestly think something like MLP was created by the devil. All I can say is I feel sorry for some people if their "religion" has warped them that much.  
  • Brohoof 5

@Dragonflyer

All good points there but just to add this: It seems to me that people use religion more often than not as an excuse to spew the problems/bad attitudes/hate and what have you that they may already have had before they "got religion".

Oh! And one of our best friends, someone who's become like a daughter to us (my wife and I) is a practicing Wiccan. Lovely, charming young lady and lots of fun to talk to. (We talk to her on the phone just about every day because she lives far from us.)

Honestly, though, I wish people like that video guy would grow up! Sheesh! (Do they have any idea how truly annoying they are? LOL!)

Edited by Poni-namous
  • Brohoof 5

But then I once knew a guy - a grown man - that honestly believed snakes were the spawn of satan and not real animals at all.

Yeah... I know several people like that.

One grown up woman believes that under the surface of the Earth there is Hell inhabited by devils, who boil bad people in cauldrons filled with hot oil. Once she even worried about people extracting oil from the ground, because she thought that these devils will get mad that humans are extracting their oil which they use for their cauldrons, and they will come up through the mining shafts to get revenge on us.

She also thinks that there are Angels in the sky, over the clouds, looking down at us.

Once I asked her why don't we see them when flying in an airplane. She's got a simple and obvious explanation though: they're invisible ;J What else could it be? :P

Oh, and the infamous "smiling down at us" George Carlin was talking about: there are still so many people who believe that deceased persons go up there to Heaven ant they look down at us from there, caring about us, listening to our prayers etc. I'd call it a nice fantasy if they weren't so serious about it. Then I call it simply delusional...

So I guess it's not too farfetched for me to accept someone would honestly think something like MLP was created by the devil.

There will always be people like that.

Here's one more example I posted some time ago:

MLP banned from Polish school for promoting occultism & satanism... WTF? o_O

Edited by SasQ
  • Brohoof 4

Wow that guy gets more retarded as time goes on,I can see why a certain somebody stopped listening to him lol.

Unfortunately for the one sentence that I have to explain this...I don't want to get banned that is all.

• Brohoof 1

I'd like to say sometimes things actually are what they are.  The obvious can go unseen if things are overanalyzed.  I guess that could ring true for both sides of the argument.  Let's throw all that out the window.  This is a show about magical ponies which was partly inspired by mythology, and at some point during production I'm sure there were plenty of random reference images being used.  Did the artists know the entire meaning behind them?  Maybe, maybe not.  Not much to think about there.  If they found out later, "whoops, our show is being accused of promoting the New World Order", then I don't think there are many out there who would pass up an opportunity to purposely slip in a few questionable images into an episode just for the fun of it.  Those are the symbols I'll be keeping an eye out for in future episodes.

• Brohoof 2

So.... the guy's serious. Not trolling, but genuinely believes all this.

:wat:

All I can say is that while I do enjoy some feminine things like MLP, I still enjoy many more masculine things overall. It will NOT drastically change who I am

• Brohoof 4