Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fictional Character Crushes

Fluttershy4life

Faye from Cowboy Bebop

post-2757-0-71797900-1333773289_thumb.jpg

and Yoko from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

post-2757-0-31447700-1333772841_thumb.png

It's unbelievable how many Rule 34 pictures there are, these are the least inappropriate pictures I could find lol....

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Sveta, from Golden Sun Dark Dawn. For many reasons. First is that she's cute and is one of those girls who is mostly human but not quite, which is something I like in a fictional girl. Second, she is arguably the best character in dark dawn, and the only other candidate for best character is Matthew, the main character. If we go by game mechanics, her claw strikes in wolf form pack as much punch as DROPPING THE GODDAMN SUN on your enemy. Third, she's one of the few characters in the game with an actual personality and character development. And did I mention she is damn sexy? I think I did.

I married her on another forum. I have destroyed multiple planets, caused multiple tears in spacetime, and even tore apart and entire alternate universe, all to defend her honor.

I would go find some pics to post, but there aren't many good ones, as she is a slightly-less-than-main character from a not very well known game, and I'm tired and have to work in the morning.

Edited by Evilshy
  • Brohoof 1

Do you have a crush on any fictional characters from anything?

I have a MAJOR crush on Howard Wolowitz from The Big Bang Theory

And Stan from the show South Park

When I was a kid I loved Graystripe from this book series called Warriors by Erin Hunter XD

Those are some odd crushes Flut :P

I don't know if I could say that I have a crush on any fictional character seeing that I'm barely even effected by real people as it is.

But I have mentioned before that I do love the personality and qualities of some of the Ponies namely Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkle and I'd love some one with similar qualities.

So in a way I guess Humanized Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkle are the closest things I have to a Fictional Crush! :P

(edited)

Rin from Katawa Shoujo. She is a real cutie pie, and I am totally in like with her.

post-1768-0-51873100-1333783418.png

I brohoofed you, because I never ever expected to see this picture here! I never played the game, but I actually met someone like Emi Ibarazaki. She's my personal favorite from the character set!

Posted Image

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 1

Rin from Katawa Shoujo. She is a real cutie pie, and I am totally in like with her.

post-1768-0-51873100-1333783418.png

Oh gosh, Rin was my favorite next to Lilley. She's so mellow!

I couldn't see Misha as anything else but a humanized Pinkie Pie.

Well, at the moment, I have a huge crush on Princess Luna and Rarity, but I'm also quickly gaining a crush for Ice Storm as well. She is so amazing, and I'm loving her even more by the second.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well I did used to have a crush on Sakura from CardCaptors but I really can't think of anything that is much more recent than that. Also I do remember this show being way more popular with boys back in the day, least' south of the border it was.

Posted Image

A bit creepy, but she is just about the most adorable thing ever.

Oh, I forgot to mention Tifa Lockhart from Final Fantasy VII:

Posted Image

Edited by Forlong

Oh, I forgot to mention Tifa Lockhart from Final Fantasy VII:

Posted Image

That's not Tifa. Tifa's breasts are at least three times that size.

• Brohoof 3