Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fictional Character Crushes

Fluttershy4life

I have a lot.

None in ponies though.

Though were I a MAN and forced to crush on PONIES, I'd say mine would be Applejack. Like, the rest are cool, but it's like the choice between lighting up a dark room with a candle or a firecracker.

As you all may know, I'm head over heels in love with Twilight Sparkle, but before I started watching MLP, I had a monster 2-year crush on Rebecca Miyamoto from Pani Poni Dash!

Posted Image

Funny how similar the image is to your profile pick.

Oh, no one special...

Posted Image

Thank god people think she'll become a lesbian!

Doesn't that depend on what you think? They're all straight in my head and Lauren Faust said romance was to be avoided with the Mane Six. (Albeit they found a loophole with the side characters.) I frankly would prefer to keep it out of canon. Maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong, but letting the topic stay of the show I think is a good way to avoid fandom backlash. Can you imagine what would happen if they came out and stated if Rainbow was straight OR lesbian? Either way the bronies would go nuts!
  • Brohoof 1

Ahaha, oh god.

Back in the day when I was alot younger, I had loads of crushes on stuff x3

Rock Lee, Gaara, Kiba, and a few others from Naruto...

Erm, Urahara and Grimmjow from Bleach...

:I Used to have little lesbian crushes on characters too... BUT THATS ANOTHER STORY.

Now I just have little obsessions, rather than crushes. xD Like right now, it's Blu Spy. <3 HNNNNNG.

Actually, now that I think about it more, when I first played earthbound a million years ago without seeing what Giygas looks like I got to the guy who mentioned that she was a girl. Being the kid who obviously just hit puberty I began thinking about what kind of person Giygas was, and from there I had some really strange fantasy about what Giygas looked like and what her personality was. Of course from my little ideas, I began having all sorts of wishes of me and this alien kid thing who wanted to destroy the world being married and all that.

You don't know how much I think I cried when I got to the end and found out what Giygas looked like.

Edited by lordbababa
  • Brohoof 1

Do you have a crush on any fictional characters from anything?

I have a MAJOR crush on Howard Wolowitz from The Big Bang Theory

And Stan from the show South Park

When I was a kid I loved Graystripe from this book series called Warriors by Erin Hunter XD

Stan ist teh sexy. ;)

Well, most of my fictional crushes are from animes so here goes:

Posted Image

Haruko from FLCL (Mostly because I think she's the only girl crazy enough to keep up with me...and well...those beautiful yellow eyes certainly help ;) )

Posted Image

Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist. (Young, cutest when he's angry, nice build, mature, and well...yellow eyes. ;) )

• Brohoof 2

Stan ist teh sexy. ;)

Well, most of my fictional crushes are from animes so here goes:

Posted Image

Haruko from FLCL (Mostly because I think she's the only girl crazy enough to keep up with me...and well...those beautiful yellow eyes certainly help ;) )

Posted Image

Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist. (Young, cutest when he's angry, nice build, mature, and well...yellow eyes. ;) )

Yay! I'm not the only one with a major crush on Ed! <3
  • Brohoof 2

Oh boy. This is going to be a long list.

• Patrick Jane from The Mentalist. My dream man.
  • Severus Snape from Harry Potter. I like my men dark, disturbed and slimy.
  • Peeta Mellark from The Hunger Games. Pretty self-explanatory if you've read the books or seen the film.
  • Atticus Finch from To Kill A Mockingbird. Sigh. Men aren't made like this anymore.
  • Link from The Legend of Zelda. He's the hero of my heart. *CHEESE*
  • Fluttershy from MLP. Only a little bit... if that's okay with her.
  • Lara Croft from Tomb Raider. Bounce, bounce, bounce, get a relic, bounce.
  • Hanako or Lilly from Katawa Shoujo. Just full of my n'aw.
  • Amy Pond from Doctor Who. She's smoking hot and knows how to keep people in line. Sign me up.
I could go on and on. But I won't. :)
  • Brohoof 2

Yay! I'm not the only one with a major crush on Ed! <3

With how often he removed his shirt, I'd be more surprised with a lady not crushing on him. Maybe if she had a crush on Mustang instead...

Oh boy. This is going to be a long list.

• Patrick Jane from The Mentalist. My dream man.
  • Severus Snape from Harry Potter. I like my men dark, disturbed and slimy.
  • Peeta Mellark from The Hunger Games. Pretty self-explanatory if you've read the books or seen the film.
  • Atticus Finch from To Kill A Mockingbird. Sigh. Men aren't made like this anymore.
  • Link from The Legend of Zelda. He's the hero of my heart. *CHEESE*
  • Fluttershy from MLP. Only a little bit... if that's okay with her.
  • Lara Croft from Tomb Raider. Bounce, bounce, bounce, get a relic, bounce.
  • Hanako or Lilly from Katawa Shoujo. Just full of my n'aw.
  • Amy Pond from Doctor Who. She's smoking hot and knows how to keep people in line. Sign me up.
I could go on and on. But I won't. :)

Did you see the Doctor Who Comic relief special where Amy flirted with...herself? Now that was hot!

Here it is from Youtube!

LOL!

Ha, I started a thread like this on a little forum called Bulbagarden.

Well, me? I had a fanatic obsession with Transformers when I was about 12, so as you can imagine, I thought every single one of them was appealing. It was great, because I would never feel sad that I was alone like I do now. My favorites were the characters from Transformers Animated, since they were so adorable. Even though that my attraction to Transformers is gone, my fondness for the show and characters still remains. My favorite is Blurr, by the way.

Ha, I started a thread like this on a little forum called Bulbagarden.

Well, me? I had a fanatic obsession with Transformers when I was about 12, so as you can imagine, I thought every single one of them was appealing. It was great, because I would never feel sad that I was alone like I do now. My favorites were the characters from Transformers Animated, since they were so adorable. Even though that my attraction to Transformers is gone, my fondness for the show and characters still remains. My favorite is Blurr, by the way.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB5CBYsO1ZU

. . . You have my condolences. :(

Edited by Steelquill

Doesn't that depend on what you think? They're all straight in my head and Lauren Faust said romance was to be avoided with the Mane Six. (Albeit they found a loophole with the side characters.) I frankly would prefer to keep it out of canon. Maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong, but letting the topic stay of the show I think is a good way to avoid fandom backlash. Can you imagine what would happen if they came out and stated if Rainbow was straight OR lesbian? Either way the bronies would go nuts!

Hey, I'm just going by what I've heard!