Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You are bed ridden sick, which of the Mane Six would you want to look after you?

Azureth

pfff, that's an easy one!

Discord!

What's that? My answer doesn't make sense because Discord isn't in the mane 6?

Well, there are three things wrong with your claim against my answer

1.) You claim my answer doesn't make sense

2.) Your claim actually DOES make sense

3.) We're talking about Discord here

Checkmate. Discord is my caretaker!

While both Applejack and Fluttershy would both be good caretakers, I have to go with Applejack, because being sick and pathetic bothers me and I think Applejack would understand that more than Fluttershy. I feel like Fluttershy would go overboard on "you're sick and pathetic looking, let me do everything possible for you because you're sick." 

Definitely Fluttershy! She looks after animals all the time and would be perfect for looking after me, as well. She's very motherly and helpful. Also, she's so cute and would be great to snuggle, and she would sing the sweetest lullabies.

Applejack for me. She is a strong, soothing presence and wouldn't hover over me all the time. You know what they say about an apple a day.

Fluttershy is more of a natural caretaker, but her house is too cramped with too many animals around. It probably wouldn't smell good in there either, to be brutally honest.  ^_^ Twilight might heal me with magic but she would drive me nuts in the process. Dash, Rarity, and Pinkie just aren't cut out for this sort of thing, although I love them all.

Post-"It Ain't Easy Being Breezy" Fluttershy. She would be kind, but also know when enough is enough, and stop me from just lounging around and taking advantage.

Second choice: Rarity.

post-2257-0-51670700-1422435394_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Rarity <3

...do i have have to choose from the mane 6?

img-3450809-1-sunset_nurse_by_heir_of_ri

I agree with your non-mane 6 choice :lol:

From the Mane 6 though, I'd pick Twilight. I believe in science and all that good stuff, so I suspect Twilight and I would have some fun trying to figure out what fatal illness I may have.

Fluttershy would so obviously be the best caregiver.

But personally I'd choose Twilight Sparkle — sick or well, I'd much prefer her for company. She could read me a book. She might get too engrossed in the book to notice my pillow needed fluffing, but I'm happy to fluff my own pillow.

Plus... any excuse to be alone in a bedroom with Twilight.  :twi:

medium.png

She would take care of me all day, always being sure that i am well, reads me a nice good night story with her gentle voice and would also give me a good night kiss on the head. :)

• Brohoof 1

Eventhough i think Twilight would be my caretaker of choice, i think AJ would be also a good choice.

medium.jpg

• Brohoof 2

No doubt about it! Fluttershy! She's got such a sweet, loving, caring nature just having her around would make me feel better right away. Heck, I wouldn't even mind being sick with her around. Besides, I think out of all of them, she'd be the one that'd be most willing to cuddle with me even if I was sick and that, alone, would make me feel better.

Still, as someone else mentioned, Twi because: healing spells. Nah, with Fluttershy around I'd wanna stay sick for a while just so I could look into those gorgeous turquoise eyes of hers.

That's a very difficult question. Rarity would be lovely; she could sing lullabies and make some tea. But I feel that Applejack would be the best choice; she could probably make some amazing soup and warm apple cider and tell stories until I fall asleep.

You missed somepony.

Fluttershy. She would be a GREAT nurse. She takes care of animals, but she also took care of the cutie mark crusaders.

She and AJ would be the best ponies to have to look after you and get you back to health.

For me, Fluttershy definitely. I would love to get lots of love and care from Fluttershy. Have soup brought to me, a nice gentle smile to look at, have conversations, lullabies and maybe hugs. I would be at peace.

• Brohoof 3

For me, it would be one of either Applejack or Twilight, and if I had to choose one, it would be AJ.

This is mainly because I think she would have the common sense to give the appropriate care while at the same time not being to overly in your face or overly-concerned about it.

• Brohoof 1

You missed somepony.

Fluttershy. She would be a GREAT nurse. She takes care of animals, but she also took care of the cutie mark crusaders.

She and AJ would be the best ponies to have to look after you and get you back to health.

For me, Fluttershy definitely. I would love to get lots of love and care from Fluttershy. Have soup brought to me, a nice gentle smile to look at, have conversations, lullabies and maybe hugs. I would be at peace.

How could I have forgotten Fluttershy? :(  Goodness. Is it too late to change mine?  ^_^

• Brohoof 1