Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You are bed ridden sick, which of the Mane Six would you want to look after you?

Azureth

Rainbow Dash all the way. You see it doesn't take much work to nurse somepony back to health. All the ponies are capable of making soup and filling a cup with ginger ale or whatever. that being said, when I have a fever RD would make it 20% cooler. Oh and she would read me Daring Do books which are totally awesome!

Edited by spade
  • Brohoof 1

Fluttershy, no question. She seems like the first to offer to nurse someone back to health and her experience with taking care of sick animals could possibly help in that regard. Plus her very presence would make me already feel better. 

Second choice would be Rarity, as highlighted by one of the best panels from the last issue of the "Nightmare Rarity" arc, where Twilight remembers a time she was sick in bed and Rarity selflessly took care of her. 

• Brohoof 1

I'd want Fluttershy because I think she would be the best.  She is very nurturing, considering all of the animals she can easily take care of living in her house/yard and I'm totally not being biased or anything either  :yay:

• Brohoof 1

Well, Flutters would probably be the most practical as she appears to be very good with medicines and care...

However, her constant apologising, quietness, and timidness might get a bit annoying (I'm quite a loud sort of person.)

Therefore, I choose Twilight, as she's not only second best pony, she's also got an entire library full of reading material and a load of interesting sciencey stuff to say. 

Twilight. There would be nopony I'd trust to take care of me more. Plus I'd be rather stubborn on my part, refusing any assistance but given so anyway. Plus I'd trust that she would pick some interesting books knowing me well enough to me occupied as she studies the illness in question and works to create a cure. 

Fluttershy. Only because she seems to excel in taking care of animals, plus I'd appreciate the peace and quietness. 

Rarity. Though probably because I'd choose the out of the other three below. 

Applejack. I wouldn't trust her to be medically adept. 

Pinkie Pie... No. Absolutely not. 

Rainbow Dash. We'd have more snide arguments than progression of healing. 

Apple jack, because an apple a day keeps the doctor away. xD

hehe this was a really hard question!

I was going to go with Rarity because she'd be fun to talk with, we could sit together drinking tea and sewing until I got tired and went to sleep.

Fluttershy is the care giver, she's probably fuss over me to take my medicine and make me soup an tuck me in.

that'd be nice. and not creepy for me to imagine at all.

but I went with apple jack, because yolo, also apples are magic.

Fluttershy for sure! (assuming I just have a cold and all I need is some bedrest) 

I get extremely needy when I'm sick (like, Discord levels of needy), and I think Fluttershy would best be able to put up with that. She'd bring me food and water, let me snuggle with all of her animal friends, read me stories. We could even talk for a while, I would love to have a nice long chat with her, and because I'm a quiet person, she wouldn't have to feel so nervous around me or anything.

I would either go with Applejack for her cooking abilities to make warm cider or soup or Fluttershy because she is very good at taking care of people who need it. I don't think anyone else would be very good at the job.

Twilight or Rarity would spend all the time making sure the bed sheets were just perfect and forget all about the task at hand because they are both kinda obsessed with perfection.

Rainbow Dash probably wouldn't be up for the task or just wouldn't be very good at it.

Pinkie Pie would  just load me up with sugar which would be horrible for my illness.

Of course Imma pick my gurl Rainbow Dash. She would be an awesome caretaker. Mostly due to that fact that she wouldnt go easy on me. I imagine her hyping me up and yelling at me like, "YOU GONNA LET A LITTLE COLD HOLD YOU BACK?!?!" 

For me, I need someone on my case in a loving kind of way. Fluttershy could do it, after a while; probably three weeks into my sickness(depending how serious it is). Rainbow Dash, however, would most likely yell at me until I got better...not like in a CO in the marines way. More like, overbearing older sister/brother who gives you tough love.

• Brohoof 1

Part of this question depends on how sick I actually am.

But I am in a tie just like my fave ponies in between Applejack, Fluttershy, and surprise Rainbow Dash

Now I will explain my reasoning

Applejack is dependable. From what I've seen she cares about her friends and would take very good care of them. Also the apple cider and stuff she'd probably make for me would be great.

Fluttershy is kind. She'd probably be very tender and almost I guess motherly/sisterly. Just a very gentle caretaker. Also I think she can sing very well and she might know a bunch of herbal remedies that could fix me up.

Rainbow Dash. This is the surprise. She is loyal. In episodes of the past her loyalty has been called into question and while she initially strayed somewhat, she always went back to her true friends. Now say one of her friends is sick, I dont think Rainbow would want get sick, but I think she'd want to help her friends even more. So I trust in her dependability and concern if not her gentleness in this matter.

Applejack for sure.  :smug: While she can at times go a bit overboard she knows what she's doing when it comes to care and responsibility. I mean she looks after both Apple Bloom, Granny Smith AND Sweet Apple Acres alongside Big Macintosh. I would not mind having her take care of me.  :bedeyes: Kidding of course on that last part. :catface: