Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You are bed ridden sick, which of the Mane Six would you want to look after you?

Azureth

Three way toughie.

Rare: What brony with a waifu wouldn't dream of having his dream mare babying (in a nursing back to health fashion) him?

Twi: Soup recipes. information that could prove useful for curing/combating a sickness/disease, natural cure/recipes, HEALING SPELLS, etc

Shy: Experience, once of the best information sources known to existence, plus she's already a sort of nurse to the animals, got the attitude for it and everything. 

While the first may or may not be so helpful, the second two are definitely better choices, with Twi slightly ahead due to knowledge, research skills, and the variety of healing spells she may or may not know. 

Twilight.

She probably has a few healing spells.

But then I'm not there with Fluttershy.

Oh, and clearly my choice would be Fluttershy for most of the reason listed above. (I say most because Mouse up there...)

I would have to go with rainbow dash cuz i know she would do anything for me =D

Of course Imma pick my gurl Rainbow Dash. She would be an awesome caretaker. Mostly due to that fact that she wouldnt go easy on me. I imagine her hyping me up and yelling at me like, "YOU GONNA LET A LITTLE COLD HOLD YOU BACK?!?!" 

For me, I need someone on my case in a loving kind of way. Fluttershy could do it, after a while; probably three weeks into my sickness(depending how serious it is). Rainbow Dash, however, would most likely yell at me until I got better...not like in a CO in the marines way. More like, overbearing older sister/brother who gives you tough love.

well said bro that was my choice too =)

Fluttershy for sure. She's got the sweet voice to help you fall asleep. i was just laughing at the idea if someone were to pick Discord for some odd reason. Lol xD

Fluttershy! Kind, gentle, polite, caring, and gives every ounce of attention to what you need. That's the perfect person to have when you need nursing in my opinion. ^^

On another note Pinkie Pie wouldn't be a bad choice either. She's kind of like Fluttershy in that she'd definitely be very caring and would help out, yet in a different way she'd also be more energized. She'd do the strangest yet still heart warming things to make you feel better. She wouldn't be quite as nursing as Fluttershy either. Fluttershy could maybe be too nursing at times and I myself would feel too rude or pushy if she so politely asked me I needed something but so often to the point I respond with a stern no. So in a sense, since Pinkie would be a little less like so she might even be the better option in some ways. The two specifically have their benefits. So either Fluttershy or Pinkie works for me :3

Edited by Felix

Fluttershy, of course, for how patient and tender she'd be  :wub:She has a lot of experience with nurturing anyway, and she'd keep a nice and peaceful atmosphere like I'd need to get relaxed. And besides, gazing at her cuteness would heal me in moments...  :kindness: